Game not loading. Stalls @ 37%.

LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
edited November 2018 in General TSB Discussion
I played a few rounds of WoH this morning before my meeting at work.
Get done with my meeting and go to load the game so I can get back to unhittable curves
and weakly hit ground balls by my top players and I get this message...

I've tried multiple times in the past hour to get back in... but still nothing.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Should also mention I use an iPhone 7.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Same with my iPad on an open WiFi network about 10mins ago. Someone posted previously that this occurs on bigger networks (ie work, mall, library etc). Not a tech guy, but know others had same issue. Use keywords “try again” or “37%” to find more info...
    We have wifi here at work (can't watch videos/boosts) but couldn't access even while I was on my lunch break (no wifi - pure Data). 
  • JamminjerkJamminjerk Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Having same issues and I’m at home on my home WiFi. Also tried data, no luck. My phone is not jail broken, I don’t play the game on any other device and I don’t use a vpn so I’m stumped 😢
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This just happened to my buddy a half hour ago. He posted to us he got The Bambino and now the game won’t load past 37
  • ztoneyztoney Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same here fellas. Around 1:00pm Central daylight time, I logged on to accept the weekend rewards and free gift. It’s crazy because I got my first legend, got a prime player, got 5 star max 370 player from Chains Out Box and got a regular 5 star player, all at once in 1 setting, from collecting rewards. I’ve never gotten that lucky. I upgraded my legend, then got off for about 30 minutes, then wanted to get on to start WOH, and it gets stuck on 37% stating no jail broken or VPN. I’m on IPhone 7, I restarted my phone, updated my phone, hard restart on WiFi router, then disconnected WiFi to use cellular data. Still nothing after each one of those. Any ideas? Message popped up for free gifts about 30 minutes ago. I don’t want to miss out on that!
  • Papi7Papi7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Having the same problem.  I've tried with and without wi-fi, still doesn't work. I got a notification for a free gift and thought it was fixed.  Clicked it and same result...stuck at 37% with Try Again error message.
  • ztoneyztoney Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Something similar has only happened once before, but it affected a lot of people, and Glu even tweeted about it, and they ended up giving out a lot of free gifts. I wonder if it’s something big, or if we’re just the chosen ones? Either way, I don’t have a clue what to do. 
    Looks like I'm back in business again. While I doubt we'll get an answers as to how/why this happened, it certainly would be appreciated.
  • countyworker135countyworker135 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m having same issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  
  • nadadatanadadata Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    @LudwigMonster did you do anything special - reset device or simply waited and reopened app?
  • wegotwood1010wegotwood1010 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yup I'm having the problem too...anyone find any answers??
  • wegotwood1010wegotwood1010 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm on a Droid tho. So it's not just iphone
  • daddysgame992kdaddysgame992k Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Droid here as well... not jailbroken, only device for the game... gets stuck at 37% then 'try again' every time... regardless of if on wifi or 4G LTE service... so frustrating as I was trying to claim the gifts!!
  • daddysgame992kdaddysgame992k Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Guessing possibly an outage on their end since so many users are having an issue and there has been no Glu response to these posts?
    nadadata said:
    @LudwigMonster did you do anything special - reset device or simply waited and reopened app?
    I just waited it out and *poof*, it worked again. Didn't reset or re-install anything.
  • usmc4580usmc4580 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here on iPad Pro.  Played earlier today but it recently just stopped at 37%.  Tried everything and I don’t have have a jailbroken device.  To be honest, I had to look up what that even was as I’ve never heard that before.
  • illinihammerheadillinihammerhead Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    same same but it was all good after about 4 hours
  • JamminjerkJamminjerk Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    All good again over here. 
  • JabberJabber Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Turn off Wifi.
    Wait until it fully loads.
    Turn on Wifi again.