Options

Accidental drop

jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
so i pulled andujar last night basically single handedly won the 3 oclock cvc for my team with him and sure enough i pull garvey who bumps andujar from my DH slot... like a dummy out of habit i went to trade in my inactives and boom there went andujar with them.... anyone had any luck with CS on this? I sent a ticket just not sure what to expect because surprisingly this is my first time doing it ha. I dont mind leveling him back up i just hope i can get him back without having to dump more gold into a 1 week box

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Do you have screenshots? You will probably need them for proof....
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I was able to get back my prime Bauer after I accidentally traded him away. Just remember not to spend the XP/PXP you got from the trade in. Also, lock your players next time :)
  • Options
    Yea i took screenshots. Sadly after the stories ive read on the forum here. I probably take too many. I usually lock them right away but ive only had him for a bit just put him in my lineup and forgot this time. Hopefully it all works out
  • Options
    TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    CS will refund them given time... but you got to ask yourself is it worth the hassle to fight for a player that is useless in a week? It'll probably take Glu at least 4 days to refund if you are lucky.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    When I deleted Prime Judge they gave him back to me however His Skill Level which was at 10 reset. I tried CS but gave up just being thankful I got him back. He’s back up to 10 again
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    jpuck6190 said:
    so i pulled andujar last night basically single handedly won the 3 oclock cvc for my team with him and sure enough i pull garvey who bumps andujar from my DH slot... like a dummy out of habit i went to trade in my inactives and boom there went andujar with them.... anyone had any luck with CS on this? I sent a ticket just not sure what to expect because surprisingly this is my first time doing it ha. I dont mind leveling him back up i just hope i can get him back without having to dump more gold into a 1 week box
    I lost a 5 star Trout slugger once.  I bitched long and hard to CS. Took about a week, but they gave it back. And i had no screen shot.  They can see what happened in your account. 
  • Options
    Update: glu refunded player after 6 hours so i still got to use him in nightcap cvc which was nice. Also i was assuming him to just be in a box and i would have to upgrade him again. But he was inserted into my inactives list right where i had him at gold 10. Good job glu!