What is the best way to spend 35k gold for Catfish

GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
I want Legend Catfish 😎
How should i spend my 35k gold for having max rewards as possible ?
Thanks guys for your hints 😉

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Depending on your level, lxp may be in high demand.  It you aren't fully stocked with lxp, you may want to consider pouring it into lxp boxes.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @GoJays61 what tier are you on? If you are past silver then I would suggest Legend XP boxes as you'll need them.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    My advice, dont go for a legend SP. Biggest waste of XP. Wait till next weekend when its US Thankgiving weekend, my guess they will be even better legends and tiers. Just my 2 cents.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    My advice, dont go for a legend SP. Biggest waste of XP. Wait till next weekend when its US Thankgiving weekend, my guess they will be even better legends and tiers. Just my 2 cents.
    And hopefully double gold videos.

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    yeah, I expect GREAT fan rewards next weekend for Thanksgiving.  I would also recommend you wait a week.
    Proud TSB VIP!
    yeah, I expect GREAT fan rewards next weekend for Thanksgiving.  I would also recommend you wait a week.

Maybe we'll see a living legend version of Trout? TURKEY TRO(u)T!!!! 

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If u do fan rewards, this is a pretty solid value:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I would wait wait until Next week as well, but if you’re trying to catch a Catfish then go get it!!  Nobody recommends legend pitchers...At the end of the day if that’s one of your guys that you want on your team then go for it.  
    The box @DFBB posted would be your best bet right now if you just have to have catfish. As others noted though next week may have better offers.

• SupremeKingSupremeKing Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    If you spend to get Catfish, let us know what the bonus tiers are in the fan rewards. 
  • GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Lollll its a guy in my Club .... and he did it 😠 he have now Catfish, Damon, Davis and more lollll .... and he don't take a bit of his gold for wins streaks and i kill him in the cvc with my Hunter ...
    He is such a dumb ... that frustrate me so much to see that !!!!

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Should've stayed silver, looks like he is lacking a lot of pxp if he cant cap his players.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Should've stayed silver, looks like he is lacking a lot of pxp if he cant cap his players.
    It blows my mind when I see 60-75K gold and platinum teams with a bunch of legends and Signature primes that are all bronze and silver.  In their minds I think they think the more impressive big names they have on their roster,  the better.  In reality, even an All-time great Babe Ruth is going to suck if he's Bronze 1 and you're Platinum.  

It's like buying a mansion for 200K that needs 1M dollars in renovations and you can't afford any of them.  You still live in a dump.  
    edited November 2018
    I try to tell him but he is a **** dumb ... that piss me off .... i kick him out of my Club !!!! That's so frustrating to see stupid players like that !!!! The guy have Damon but he level up Catfish .... wowww so stupid !!!!
    He may be new to the game and just not know what he's doing. A lot of leveling up too soon going on this year. 

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Am I the only one losing gold in Fan Rewards and Stadium Investments? Every time I spend gold, it shows up but then disappears a while later. I’ve got screenshots on other board. Frustrating
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @tshea510 I assume this is gold spent leveling players? It's a common bug, but CS usually will adjust it accordingly for you.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @tshea510 I assume this is gold spent leveling players? It's a common bug, but CS usually will adjust it accordingly for you.
    Yes, leveling players, but have not heard anything since it’s weekend. So this issue is only with leveling up? It’s safe to spend gold elsewhere?
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷