Options

Spending strategy help!

Jcasas08Jcasas08 Registered Users 8 Posts
Hoping to hear from the experts how I should approach next week. Hoping for another 2-legend reward like this weekend. I’ll have 35,000 gold by next week and I currently have 65,000 LXP. Should I go after an ATG, another legend, or one of the 490 regular players? What do you guys think? I appreciate your help 👍🏼

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Are you gold? If so, I would hope for something similar to the tori hunter lxp boxes. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I’m silver
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Personally, I would opt to take my lady out for a nice night instead.  Probably be cheaper and you will definetly have more fun with long lasting results.  My team is gold, 105k, and I would never spend enough for fan rewards!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice but I spent a grand total of $5 on the Stash app offer, everything else was double gold offers and mashing videos over and over 👍🏼 
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Jcasas08 said:
    Thanks for the advice but I spent a grand total of $5 on the Stash app offer, everything else was double gold offers and mashing videos over and over 👍🏼 
    Be careful as I heard Stash would charge a monthly fee if you don't cancel your account. And if there is not enough money in your Stash account, they will get it from your bank account.
  • Options
    Thanks man! I believe it’s $1/month and I’ll be canceling soon.