CVC - Pitchers and Match Rewards

thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
1. Are the pitchers lined up similarly to WOH so that if a player were to reel off 8-9 rounds early in a match he could let you know R vs. L? Would be cool to set my lineups (platoon) accordingly. 

2. If I win the 10-11 PM match tonight, how long after the match will the rewards be available? Basically, can I go to bed and collect the reward in the morning?! :)

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    1)Each schedule of CvC varies, but you can sometimes predict the pattern. Sometimes, there are two leftys or two rightys. Other times, they alternate and there's no way of knowing until you actually play. 

2)I believe you can collect the match rewards until the next CvC match/collection begins. In your case, you should be able to collect in the morning. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I believe you need to collect before they give out the overall rewards on Monday. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    That is a very interesting question;  if for a given round the pitchers will be the same per pitch for all club members.  If that is the case a club member who is weak in CvC can be sent out at the start of the round as a test monkey, run through each level and post notes for those stronger club members to set their teams for.
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    That is a very interesting question;  if for a given round the pitchers will be the same per pitch for all club members.  If that is the case a club member who is weak in CvC can be sent out at the start of the round as a test monkey, run through each level and post notes for those stronger club members to set their teams for.
    Exactly. For me, I have a Boog Powell Legend with no skils and he’s a lefty mashing righties. I also have a Goldschmidt with lefty skill that crushes lefties. I can’t “platoon” them since one has to remain inactive. But if I knew the matchups for each round, I could set the lineup for each entry accordingly. 
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I have tried to have 1 club member play his entries early and rattle off pitcher hand and rating to me. When I played mine in the same match they were in a different order. So CvC really is unpredictable. The pitchers were the same pitchers just not the same order of entries. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!