Club Leveling / All Star boxes

soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
Just curious if anyone knows or has a good guess as to how many gloves/balls/helmets it takes to get a new club from bronze to silver or gold. My club is only semi-active so I'm trying to see just how far we'd get restarting cause we'd def lose a good chunk of members doing so.

Also, just wondering if people are trying the all star boxes and what good pulls you've gotten. Did four the other day and got 3 355s. Trying to decide if I want to push my luck and keep trying for a 425 or not.

I got severino, betts and happ. Was kinda hoping for Cole so I could create a 4 man Cole rotation XD

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @soxfan I never kept track of the club necessary donation amounts but the All Star boxes are definitely worth it with 30% odds of landing an all star. I got a 355 Corbin myself on the 1st try and will definitely go for more as the 425 players have higher maxes than regular primes and upgrade with blue XP.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Another question on the all-star boxes. I'm on android so I can't see the odds on both. Are the odds the same on both for getting a player? If so, since the NL one has 3 less 355 max players, would that be my best chance for a 425 max player? Curious on where to spend, the positions and handedness (is that a word?) on the AL 425s suit me better but I'll take my best chance anyday.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    soxfan said:

Another question on the all-star boxes. I'm on android so I can't see the odds on both. Are the odds the same on both for getting a player? If so, since the NL one has 3 less 355 max players, would that be my best chance for a 425 max player? Curious on where to spend, the positions and handedness (is that a word?) on the AL 425s suit me better but I'll take my best chance anyday.

Yes, the odds are the same for each. That said, I believe you have a 2.5% chance of getting a max 425 player in either box, so you should just go for whichever ones suit your roster best.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Ok thank you. Will probably try the AL one a few more times and be done.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I chose NL because 2 of the 425 hitters are left handed. All the 425 in the AL are right. Left normally better for walk-off if you get lucky 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I chose NL because 2 of the 425 hitters are left handed. All the 425 in the AL are right. Left normally better for walk-off if you get lucky 

I prefer the NL too. Btw, I think that I saw you win #freestufffriday!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I sure did!  Got XP and Davis upgraded from gold 3 to 4
  • coachlaingcoachlaing Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Whichever box suits your roster needs is the one to go for. Although you can’t go wrong as these players are better than regular 5-Star so they will send guys to the bench. The value at 30% pull rate is great!
  • DRCLEANUPDRCLEANUP Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I'm on Android and can't see the odds but they have to be WAY less than 30%. These boxes are your best chance at not being stuck w/850 (if ya lucky) prime or really crappy blue xp. I highly recommend the All-star  boxes!!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    July 15th Doc....