New Update 11-20-18

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
There was an update this morning in the Google Play store for TSB 18. 
The following new features were detailed:
*New CVC Club Clash event
*New VIP events (I won't know since I'm not privy)
*A weekly XP Subscription (really???)
*Daily Achievements

The CVC Club Clash I assume we will see when the CVC event starts?
The Daily Achievements, where do we see these? 
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Any specifics on the CVC Club Clash. What will be different?
  • jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I think @houmy posted something from the vip newsletter that may have been about the cvc clash.  I can’t find anything on daily rewards in the app.  But the iOS update said the same thing.  If the rewards are worth it, that may help club participation for those clubs with sporadic participation 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    It allows you the face the other clubs actual pitchers in their line up, not sure what exactly how its going to work but that's the basic idea behind. CvsC style but against the other teams SPs and SRs and you can replay said pitchers again if you unlock with gold.... lol not sure how this is going to play out to be honest.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    So you’re saying pitchers aren’t going to be kinda/sorta worthless anymore? 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Here is all the info from the VIP newsletter for those who haven’t seen it. Not a lot of details. 

I also cannot find anything new after the update. Specifically looking for the daily achievements 

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Unless there's an announcement, I expect CVC to be business as usual today.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah things looked normal unless something changes in 30ish minutes it stays the same today.  Though I’m kinda wondering how this facing other actual pitchers will work like for instance if you face my Ace it’s stats leader Snell or Wade Davis stats leader at closer.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Notice it's also titled "CLUB BRAWL" and not CVC. It may be an addition to CVC or it may replace it altogether. My guess is the stronger pitcher you elect to go against the more points/multiplier you will get. We'll have to wait and see I guess. One thing I can tell you with 100% certainty is that it will cost you the same, if not more, gold spent. Of course I could have experienced it in advance but...…

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Wonder if the "Head to Head" 2nd skill is for the new CVC format? If so do you get points for him if the opposing team selects him? Oh yeah and apparently this guy pitches and does 3B as well.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @Houmy, good catch on the 3B.  I noticed that too.  My guess is the head 2 head skill is for matched games against live opponents.  
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'm officially broke... and besides I literally cannot keep up to all the offers, get confused what is what.... think I'll just wait for the freebies and take it easy for a few days until this stuff starts to be clear....got to rest up for the personal gauntlet called Royale woh anyway lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Royale day is usually a fun one in Klubhaus @Sandpipers
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'm looking forward to it @nym5fan will start mining some gold soon... as much as I appreciate and welcome my status update in this game, it reminds me how much I've "accidently" spent lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I have 8k I am hanging onto for tomorrow. @Sandpipers