Options

Black Friday Specials Backfire

MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
With a strategy in mind I purchased the "Prime XP Gift Bundle" for 99.00 It gave everyone in my club  10k prime XPS but did not give me 80k as advertised. . .
It only gave me 10k which completely ruined my strategic planning for today's events not being able to upgrade. I put in a ticket but no response thus far. Backfired.

Comments

• Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Customer service may be on vacation, turned in ticket Saturday night, had response yesterday at 6am asking me to reply with details so I could get back in my account. Still no reply today 
  • Options
    FeathersFeathers Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Try Apple if no response. May be able to get your money back
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Thats a big mistake. Im sure they will fix it. They can log in and see every move you have made. I accidentally dropped a legend player and they rewarded him back to me but they had to check and make sure i didnt spend the xp i received first. Customer service will be slow this week im sure but they should make it right.
  • Options
    Well happy to report they gave me the difference. Hope they fixed the issue so it doesn’t happen to anyone else. 
  • Options
    Madswagoo said:
    Well happy to report they gave me the difference. Hope they fixed the issue so it doesn’t happen to anyone else. 
    Did u get a response from cs? 
  • Options
    Yes they gave me the prime xps
  • Options
    Takes me a matter of days to get e response