WoH Royale for 11-21-18: Gobbling on speculation!

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Finally beat woh! Got Blackmon...was so scared it wouldn’t count since the app crashed right as the rewards screen came up...anyone having issues with the update?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Getting tired....10x cycles and still on Lindor. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Ditto, got SP twice. Starting to think hes not in there. Haven't heard anyone pull him yet.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Wow I'm having trouble getting through today . I've been getting the shaft like Stormy Daniels all day .
    Dang. LOL @ the reference! :)
    A couple of guys in my club got Lindor so he's in there...he just doesn't want to come my way. lol
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

It's all done with mirrors
    Between me and my top WOH guys, over 100 cycles. Not one person has pulled lindor. Only Langston!
    – The Great Houmy
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

Muncy twice, Hoskins, Langston, and finally Lindor!!
    I quit!... lol .. Congrats
    – The Great Houmy
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I've been busy at work getting ready for the long holiday, so just now I resumed playing and this second cycle I got Langston. Good outcome even though I would have preferred Lindor. 
    At least I have a new Ace pitcher now (previous was 450 Klueber).
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I needed several retries with Babe vs Buehler. 
    Do you guys think it would be better to use 480 (2 skills) Arenado or 485 JD Martinez instead of Babe (because of Buehler skill vs lefties)? I mean, Babe is 520 and both skills ON vs Buehler.

• ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    I got Hoskins twice(already had him) , Blackmon and Hererra. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I killed Buehler with Arenado on Monday, tonight so far it’s like Buehler took steroids, I’m 1-17 today and haven’t looked close to winning in a while.
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    It’s been a harder than normal woh event tonight. More fastballs hit for piddling ground balls and pop outs. More curve of death sequences. 

Did get get this guy though. An improvement over signature Correa. Not sure if he’s worth leveling up. Does anyone know how much lxp to get him Mac gold? Also, does anyone know his numbers maxed at gold?
    @tocopan18 I would stick with Babe and boost him if necessary.
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Decided to go with it.. in case anyone was wondering what his gold numbers are. And it took about 100k lxp
  • littlefirelittlefire Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    What was your power level the first time you cycled. I’m 80k and can never get past the 4th round
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Didnt pull any legends in my 11 cycles but 14/22 in Lxp is a good enough prize for me.   As long as these videos behave I’ll have my Mantle capped shortly 
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Is there a reason why the fielders only dive like crazy in the finally round against Buehler!!?  The last couple WOH events it has been ridiculous.  I’ve been a hit from winning and crazy diving infielders everywhere only on the last level!  
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I finished tonight 3 for 22, with 2x Odubel and 1x Hoskins.  Not a banner day after the last two WoH going a combined 13 for 31 just wasn’t seeing as much to hit today.  Would love to see a different pitcher at 5.10 though I should be careful what I wish for I guess.
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    I don't understand how you guys do it so easily.  I feel like trash cause I can't beat Kluber.  Like what is the trick cause this is the most frustrating rage inducing event ever.  I'm lucky if I cycle once.😡😡
    22x cycles...and no Lindor. :( Pretty disappointed about it. Even though I don't 'need' him, that version is one of the coolest looking ones out there and would've been so nice to put in my profile. Just wasn't meant to be. Monster resources day though! +191k lxp, +182.5k pxp, and +2.6 mill blue cash! :)
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    SakaV2 said:
    I don't understand how you guys do it so easily.  I feel like trash cause I can't beat Kluber.  Like what is the trick cause this is the most frustrating rage inducing event ever.  I'm lucky if I cycle once.😡😡
    Don’t feel bad.  Most of the posters here have the sickest teams in the game.  It’s the creme de la creme here so while it might seem like multiple cycles is the norm it really isn’t.  I’m in an amazing club and half still can only go around once if at all.   
    @SakaV2 It's just players. If you have good players, you'll get good pitches. I used to grind all day just for 1 or 2 cycles too. We've all been there and you'll get to the promise land soon. Just keep on grinding!
    That sticky hump to get over is you need to cycle to get good players to get good pitches.......conversely if you don’t have the good players to get the good pitches you don’t cycle.  I crossed over by grinding hard but more to the point by using POTM and POTW players, sometimes paying to use them twice in a level.  That and some luck and a fair amount of spending on weekend boxes.  Being able to/not being able to cycle separates the haves from the have nots in this game more than anything else.
    edited November 2018
    DFBB said:
    22x cycles.............Monster resources day though! +191k lxp, +182.5k pxp, and +2.6 mill blue cash! :)
    LOL....the rich get richer!  

Too bad about Lindor;  while I know the game owes us nothing,  rounding 22 times deserves better...........but it’s not like you’re empty handed. ;)
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    22x cycles...and no Lindor. :( Pretty disappointed about it. Even though I don't 'need' him, that version is one of the coolest looking ones out there and would've been so nice to put in my profile. Just wasn't meant to be. Monster resources day though! +191k lxp, +182.5k pxp, and +2.6 mill blue cash! :)
    Nice job man. Bet that cost you a good bit of gold huh? Min cycle at 4 for me while at work and none afterwards as I was entertaining family. No Lindor but honestly I wouldn't have used the LXP on him in gold as his hit is great but power is low due to that high speed. Pretty satisfied with today's results though as zero gold was spent all day.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Kluber was a PIA... Buehler was an 0-13... but I only did 1 gold restart at least... stopped doing gold boosts about half way thru and seemed to get better results with buehler but no wins...no extra innings either...several 4-5 scores and many more way worse. Hunter has zero success against buehler after two wohs, so I won't go down that path again. Anyway, no biggie, I'm getting used to it again lol
    It's all done with mirrors
    @Houmy 2200 gold to be exact. Three restarts at 5.10, 40 gold boost each time at 5.10(22-14) and once with Perez. I'd do it again in a heartbeat! 😁