Best Season Record?

thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
What’s your best season mode record? I’m sitting at 99-1 and I basically haven’t been able to boost with videos all season. Just curious if anyone has gone undefeated for an entire season...

Comments

• ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Yes
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Im undefeated in like the past 5 seasons with 12 finals wins total... lol i really dont dven remember a season game where my team won by less that 10 runs. Im 104k team strength at gold 1 and before i jumped a week ago i was 99k at silver
  • manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Season mode kicks my ass, I never have less than a 15k team strength advantage but I’ll routinely finish 80-36 or something similar, and get swept out of the playoffs 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    You Need an ace and ice wraps, also gold boosting is well worth it for those rewards...I had been going through what you were getting trounced in the playoffs by teams 20k less. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Lost three games in the last 6 seasons, four of those undefeated.  The games I lost I refused to ice wrap, probably would have won but not wasting a wrap for ego and bragging rights......bragging just fine now without using it !  LOL.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Can't really figure out the mojo on that mode and bonus games.  Some of the guys in my club have better squads, some much better and can cycle 10+ times which I cannot do and put up millions on CvC which is also beyond me, but they are less than 50% win ratio on bonus games (maxed out silver guys even with ATGs) or better percentage but far from finals win guarantees (diamond level, all players not maxed out).  Im gold and maxed across the board with a good not great team at 110K+ with over 15k wins, 18k total played and win 80-90% of bonus games and virtually every season mode game.  
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Perfect season in all except one, lost 1, after I went gold a few months back.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Undefeated the last 3 seasons.  Don’t get discouraged though.  Just ice wrap and boost when you’re in the playoffs.  It’s well worth the XP rewards.  
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I literally was 115-0. Then I ran into Scherzer. I was down 2-1 in th ninth so I logged in and hit a lead off triple...who never scored. NOOOOO
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have a win streak of 115 games and counting against the Cleveland Indians. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.