Options

Error: Could not link to Facebook!"

FerrettiFerretti Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hello!

I have always loved this game (played the older version back when it was released. I started a new account on MLB TSB 2018 and synced it to Facebook to save my stats. All was fine. I had to have my phone repaired and part of it was a factory reset. I redownloaded the app and when I attempt to link it to Facebook (which I have the app installed and it is signed in on my phone) I get the error message I alluded to above. Any idea what could be wrong? I would love to get back to playing the game and don't want to start over!

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You need to contact customer care so they can unlock your login credentials. Its a new feature that suppose to deter loaders in the game. Because your probably reset your phone the game thought you logged out. Contact customer service and they should be able to unlock your login again and restore via FB backup.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ValiantRoosterValiantRooster Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello Ferretti,

i am am having the exact same issue. I have not had any success in reaching out to customer service. Did you get your issue resolved? I’m afraid I will be kicked from my club as I’m missing the weekend event and likely a lot more if this doesn’t get resolved sooner than later. 
  • Options
    SUPREMEDOGS8870SUPREMEDOGS8870 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    same problem for me. did anyone get unlocked yet?
    Name: Supremedogs8870 Email: michaeljcross1975@gmail.com
  • Options
    doom9209doom9209 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Help!!!!

• Options
    doom9209doom9209 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was playing Friday night and all of a sudden Saturday morning it was doing this
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Pretty much the same issue here. Sent a ticket in and after 4 days I get response saying they unlocked it and set it to my email that I just needed to log in and click lost password to reset the password. Yet I've done this and just says invalid email. So I responded to the ticket and the wait begins again for a response 
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Beyond ridiculous how difficult this has been, still waiting