Advice on next step

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
so I’m looking for a little advice. I’m looking for how to spend my Legend XP I get. I’ve procured about 80K in legend XP over the last week and boosted my top legend to diamond 2. 

My issue is a good hitter for left left handed pitchers in walk-off. Pictured are my only leveled up legend, my best left handed batter. I’m tempted to start working on Reggie Jackson (480 max left batter with skill for right handed pitching.)

what would you do?

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @bigpredfan, dont you touch reggie with a 10ft pole. If hes at b1 leave him be or even trade him in. As we can all see legends and even primes before today are becoming obsolete. 490 primes with 2 skills, 480 blues with 2 skills, the previous legends we all chased for the last 6 months are now a thing of the past. Wait and hope to get lucky pulling one of these new types of players. 1 skill legend and primes are no more. Wait for something better to come along. That 490 lindor that @houmy bought  IMO is better then the living legend lindor they had in WOH a few days ago. My guess as the weekend goes on we will see more and more players become available. If you find one that fills a hole on your roster I suggest you take it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
     BTW, finish DAVIS first if you can!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I am with @dkarski87 in Reggie. Hopefully they'll have a 480+ BXP player offer in the $20-$30 range and I would jump on that if I were you. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Agreed. Blue xp and newer primes are the money players now. LXP has become more available, but still ultra premium. ATG’s are only worth it now In regard to legend.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm going to be Plat fairly soon and I will not be working slowly on anyone. They will either be B1 or Capped unless they're ATGs. I think the same approach, within reason, can be taken with the Diamond tier. That said, you already have so much invested in Davis. I'd finish him before allocating Lxp elsewhere. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.