Double vs rhp skill for Bryce??

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Is that a typo? It's all the rage in my club chat right now. Babe vs that Bryce...
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Perhaps the RHP stacks on the RHP?
    A more economical approach to giving the batter a skill boost?
    8% skill boost with an 8% skill boost and not spending the Prime XP on skill boost

My initial reaction was that it is a mistake.
    We shall see.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its correct, @bigpredfan got him. And he is blue xp.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

• Yanks999Yanks999 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    So is this awesome? I don’t know what I don’t know.
    edited November 2018
    His numbers look pretty good...

we shall see
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I tried to buy him. I clicked on the ad, then it disappeared. I went to specials and nothing is there...

lol it was a mistake, the ad showed him with Prime on his photo, someone at GLU is getting fired today...
    – The Great Houmy
    Everyone else can still buy. It won't give me the option to buy anything.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I restarted my app and it was still there. 
    edited November 2018
    He is still available in my store but I have seen reports of the XP being changed to Prime XP. I have witnessed plenty of blue XP screenshots but i am yet to see a Prime XP screenshot of the Bryce Harper in question.

I just checked my specials store and it still comes up as regular xp Bryce harper
  • tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Is he still regular xp

I was signed out of my google account....*walks away in shame* Once again, user error. :(

• tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Awesome I got Harper and Lindor today. I hope they put out a Kris Bryant before this ends on Monday. 
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    That Harper is so tempting...if I only had some evo ><
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Each offer has been getting better and better....Wait it out and you may receive something better.  
    Thanks to @Thumbsters for helping me out!!!

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I pounced on Lindor and then Harper comes up... I'm excited but nervous, if I do it I may have move do to a not so understanding spouse... I'm talking to people....we're all excited.... I give in and pull the trigger thanks to encouragement from club members and fellow forum guys.... now I wait to see if I'll get caught, one bag packed and discreetly put away...... waiting....waiting... FOR MONDAY!!!!  :D
    It's all done with mirrors
    @Sandpipers You basically bought the babe on the cheap....both in real money and with resources in the game. 'Grats buddy!!!
    Has anyone had any pop since the Harper deals last night? They were popping up a new player almost every few hours and now I haven't seen one.
    – The Great Houmy
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Harper is mashing!
    Man I can see how some people with ATG are gunna be pissed. Like @DFBB just said, you pretty much got a Babe Ruth for blue XP at a fraction of the cost and resources needed for an ATG. Maybe a third skill coming coming ATGs? ;) Geez at-least bump them up to 530 or 540 maxes.
    – The Great Houmy
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Thx @DFBB for making sure I didn't chicken out and sit on my hands hehe.... doing this has also eliminated the need to chase guys in the 1800g legends box. Now, I have been chasing Mauer, and despite 0-9 in the elders box for any player so far, I'll keep trying...Mauer would be a sweet upgrade over my 372 Posey... 1% odds be damned!
    It's all done with mirrors
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Damn...missed that one thought he was prime xp 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Man I can see how some people with ATG are gunna be pissed. Like @DFBB just said, you pretty much got a Babe Ruth for blue XP at a fraction of the cost and resources needed for an ATG. Maybe a third skill coming coming ATGs? ;) Geez at-least bump them up to 530 or 540 maxes.
    My Mickey and Ted Williams have worse numbers than those I’m seeing posted by double skill Harper owners. I won’t be leveling up any more ATGs I may get, that is for sure. 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I’m very upset I didn’t catch that one.  He would be great along side my 480 blue xp Perez.  
    I'm curious as to the direction that GLU will take. If they don't increase the difficulty, WoH will continue to get even easier for the guys who have stacked teams.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I'm curious as to the direction that GLU will take. If they don't increase the difficulty, WoH will continue to get even easier for the guys who have stacked teams.
    Once I saw that two skill Gallo, I started to see your point. If you pop for Gallo or Harper, who can both stack skills for 5.10, you should be able to skate through WOH. Pop for both and it’s a breeze. Harper and Gallo are both better than Mickey for 5.10 (at least until we see a lefty pitcher in that spot). Which is dumb, in my opinion, but I guess that’s where we are heading.