Season mode !

soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
Is anyone else also not getting the exclamation mark in a red box in the menu when season mode is available? Haven't seen anyone mention it but I rely on that evo and xp and mess up and forget about it sometimes when it's not there.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Same here! Ever since the update, the exclamation mark has been removed. We need it back!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    soxfan said:
    Is anyone else also not getting the exclamation mark in a red box in the menu when season mode is available? Haven't seen anyone mention it but I rely on that evo and xp and mess up and forget about it sometimes when it's not there.
    Been wondering same thing. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Makes you wonder if this is on purpose or not.  If it is, does this mean that the developers view season mode as an exploitable part of the game that they would like to not highlight, that too many are cycling season mode on fast forward as a practice and that they would rather you buy evo, xp, pxp and lxp......at the least they are no longer going out of their way to highlight the wealth available to those who do take advantage of the season mode in fast forward.

......or I'm reading too much into it.  ;)

Anyway, I set my alarm now for the next upcoming season set (and CvC matches, rewards pickup windows, event starts, etc, etc, etc)