Options

Resetting the club

jabber83jabber83 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
edited November 2018 in General TSB Discussion
How much luck has anyone had resetting their club back to bronze? I'd like to reset in order to get more club rewards and more favorable CVC/rank matchups. How has this gone for others? Any feedback or advice is much appreciated. Currently at D3, but could get back quickly with the activity level of the club. I'm not sure how to do it or how well it'd go.

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Not worth it after 1 day to be honest. Cvc matchups won’t be affected past the first match and the club groupings won’t matter past the first day 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    CVC rewards are junk below Platinum anyway so it won't matter how you rank in CVC in bronze/silver/gold.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @jabber83 reading this again I am not sure if you are referring to your own team or the whole club? If Team then no, you cannot go down in tiers.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Will not help with cvc but your club will definetly place higher if you reset everyday.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    jabber83jabber83 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    We basically reset to score loads of Evo. It's working and the events are a little easier.