WoH Royale for 11-28-18: Let's Speculate!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
By popular demand(in my world, one person=popular demand!), let's speculate on today's Royale rewards since GLU is holding us hostage. Don't they know that we, the players, need this stuff in advance? We need time to play through scenarios of disappointment and joy. 
Currently, it shows last week's prizes. As a result, I'm expecting the 3k Lxp at level 4 and two XP boxes for winning. If that changes, well, let's just say that my day can only get better. Anyways, I'm hoping and half expecting Mauer to be in the box today. Normally, that would be a slam dunk, but GLU threw use a curve last week and went away from their pattern by excluding Damon and instead, putting in the LL Lindor. Let's hope that was an aberration. As far as the legends? I have no clue what they're doing. On Monday, we had Mantle in the box when it should've been the Babe's turn, so to speak. Maybe we get Hank today? I don't know, but I'd love to see him in there. Also, I'm curious to see if we see the BF players in the box. I wouldn't rule them out because Jansen was already in a box less than two days after being part of the BF sale. Alrighty folks, time to refresh the app a few more times!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    One of the players you could buy hopefully should be one of them. I can’t cycle yet, so I’m hoping to just have someone I already have in the box for a bonus player for one of the events. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I am hoping for Hank & 490 Freeman or BXP Altuve. Gonna be a low cycle day anyway as I'm super busy at work till Xmas.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hank, babe, or mays would be awesome. Especially as I missed pulling any atgs but got legend lindor. Leveled him up. Only for them to release the equivalent on bf. Do it Glu, aaron. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Well without Aroon evo it will be hard to level him up, no evo for him in the store for quite some time now. Unless I mistaken I haven't seen it.  Unless we take @houmys approach, trade the sucker in and hope to get him again. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Less than 8mins till kickoff...and still nothing! :(
    Maybe he takes regular evo? I remember seeing someone with him leveled. Hacker perhaps. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I wish they took regular evo.  lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Well without Aroon evo it will be hard to level him up, no evo for him in the store for quite some time now. Unless I mistaken I haven't seen it.  Unless we take @houmys approach, trade the sucker in and hope to get him again. ;)
    @dkarski87 you aren't wrong and they haven't released any EVO for him yet so not sure why that is. I'm definitely trading him in, or any ATG, as soon as I get one as there is just no way I am spending $70-$100 on just one player. Not on purpose anyway B)

Holy mother of angels!!!

Maybe he takes regular evo? I remember seeing someone with him leveled. Hacker perhaps. 
    I wonder if they decided to have the EVO boxes show only if you have the player starting with Hank so as not to clutter the store?

Uh oh. The glu has listened. Sweet baby Jesus. It’s off to the races. God luck fellas!
    4.10 is Archer again

And here is 5.7 - 5.10

Ottavino (R)
    Sale (L)
    Blue (L)
    Ohtani (R)

Level 5 exact same as Monday.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    @Houmy that was really fast, even for you B)

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    0-2 vs Ohtani with Arenado and have yet to see one hittable pitch yet but it’s early.
    not impressed by this box other than Aaron. Slow day for me today since I can only use the legends and it is only 10% chance anyways.
    Aaaaand now I can get back to work. Good luck to rest of you.

did you guys notice that 4.7 starts now down by two runs instead of 1?
    also 4.9 is now down by 3 runs instead of 2
    Houmy said:
    Aaaaand now I can get back to work. Good luck to rest of you.
    you lucky bastard, lol
    OK so maxed Hammering Hank in Bronze just to make sure he isn't using regular EVO and he does not. No Aaron EVO in the store so not sure what GLU is doing.

@dkarski87 I'm thinking of hanging on to Hank for now and see if GLU comes through with the 16K gold Tapjoy owes me instead of risking it on this one. He is THE Brave to have after all.

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @DFBB your speculating was on point today!
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    Cycled thrice. Pulled judge, andujar, Ryan. With a nice glitch from glu in the form of an infield pop fly and a helplessly inept third baseman. Letting the ball bounce in front of him, roll foul, into right field where the game froze and crashed. Still the only atg I’ve pulled is the mantle I already had. Sigghh. The saga continues. Congrats houmy
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I am so sick to death of seeing Vida Blue.  0 for 8 off him. I'm throwing a 470 max, maxed out double Galvis with both LHP boost and Walkoff boosts at 12/20 and still can't bring him down.
  • mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I spent a sick amount of time on the last 3 on Monday only to finally beat it around 10 central time.  Burned all day to get...Cano...
    cycled and got Andujar. What a shitty start.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m 2-7 so far today and already this day is better than Monday, got Mauer who starts over Fisk because of skills while Fisk will be good in WoH for everything else I’ll use Mauer.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Is everyone having as hard of time as me against Blue?  I'm 1 for 3 vs. Ohtani but only 2 for 12 vs. Blue.  Getting old.