Options

So lost

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
CvC needs addressed.  Can you guys tell me how you manage to pull off 100k per round?  Is it gold bonuses and players?  Autoplay or actually play?  I range from like 400-60,000 on autoplay.  I just wanna feel competitive and like I have a shot at rewards.  I'm a gold team at 96k strength. Any advice ? 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    When it comes to CvC, I don't think anyone knows why their team is crushing or getting crushed. If there's any logic behind either, I'd love to hear it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    milwaukee88milwaukee88 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Multipliers and setting ur lineup the rite way. Bonus player helps a lot. Sometimes autoplay works for me because I get to frustrated playing pops outs or my best batters lose there pop. So me I mess around with my lineup through each match to see which gets me the most points. I usually get 30k to 100k but some mite only get 10k to 20k with bonus player I’ve with multiplier you can get huge scores like 100k to 200k maybe more my highest match was 600k. Also using ur continue video at the rite time don’t waste it on a low pts match. And gold helps as good as the video depending if u have it 
    Nick Loomis 
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    SakaV2 said:
    CvC needs addressed.  Can you guys tell me how you manage to pull off 100k per round?  Is it gold bonuses and players?  Autoplay or actually play?  I range from like 400-60,000 on autoplay.  I just wanna feel competitive and like I have a shot at rewards.  I'm a gold team at 96k strength. Any advice ? 
    Im gold 116k an pd i would be happy with 60k for the whole 8 entries 
  • Options
    It's Soo spotty.  I just wish there was some understanding to it.  Like is it having allaxed players or all skilled or all lefty and all righty lineups.  I just have guys in my club I'm better than that score 200 or 300k and I don't get it cause they are easily a 78k team at best and I'm barely getting 5k w/ a 95k squad.  Just wish I got some love from time to time rather than the same dudes killing it Everytime and hoggin rewards.  
  • Options
    Same.  
  • Options
    Guys that win cvc in my club have lineups i had 3 months ago.  And one guy has same amount of wins as me.  So that isnt it. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    SakaV2 said:
    I honestly have no idea.  A couple weeks ago I was an 100K silver team and was terrible then once I went gold it was like a switch turned.  Assuming no bonus players, boosting does help but not guaranteed.  Just make sure you have guys with skills that will be active (bench WOH, Late inning guys) and hope for the best.
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I buy the multiplier each round unless we are going to lose.. took my rounds from 10-20k to 50-250k every now and then ill have a 500-600k round. Im in diamond club im gold with team strength of 117k. There are guys in my club around 90k that can put up a million points everytime without gold. I can hit a million but not without the miltiplier ever. Im as lost as the next guy.
  • Options
    It's your move Glu lol talk to us oh mighty CvC gods!!!🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    My day today has been up and down

remember that I’m a diamond team. Hitters much more invested in that pitchers. I have the cvc subscription and use the multiplier that is available (X400 for 40 gold or a club batting boost) and I get a 45% batting boost for 50 gold

dickerson bats leadoff to get the multiplier up higher. Autoplay every entry. 
    Today low entry- 12,000
    today high entry- 1.6 mil

total entries combined last round was 8 entries for 3.6 mil. The cvc subscription really helps with the multiplier and having a bonus player can turn this dud of a cvc player into an above average player 

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Guys in my club score anywhere from under 100k to a couple mil without boosts with similar strength teams.  The top guys with boosts hit 10-50m.  Absolute voodoo to me.
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I think people that play the hell out of woh have trouble switching to c vs c...it usually takes me a couple of matches to get the timing back down after Monday and Wednesday....I also notice if I play manually with boosts and have a good round my auto play the next couple usually starts having crazy rounds...