Any plat teams out there? WoH question.

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Or if you know off-hand, I'd appreciate it. I'm currently gold and when I get the bonus player, I simply level him to b10. It's highly effective in the early rounds. Can the same strategy work in plat? Thanks in advance!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yeah, but silver 10..you can beat the first 3 rounds..then the first 6 of round 4...first 4 or 5 of round 5
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Thanks a lot @whammo911! How is plat treating you? I plan on making the move this weekend. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’ve finally caught up, was really overleveled...(turned platinum before the all star break) so I’m not a great example to take advice from..and only just recently beat woh. but you should have no problem making the jump as long as you can level your top four....
  • jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Totally agree with @whammo911.  If you can cap your top 4-5, woh is beatable at PT.  I just did it for the first time with 500 max Yelich, 470 max Galvis, and 2 420 max players behind them 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Hmmmm I have enough prime exp to cap Gallo, Arenado and Mauer are blue exp, I’d want to take one legend which is a hang up because Teddy is my 2nd best lefty. Even that though is 2400 gold and 360 evo so while tempting probably means I stay gold primarily because of evo.