Options

GLU jailed my entire family whitin in two days for no reason at all and I had just bought $40players

Aries83Aries83 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Re2pect2thecapt.... Grandpasmets.... 1amthegoat... y0giberra... y0urnamehere... j3wdimaster....themoocher... kingari... Ihateglualot...and benzonah then after unjailing my team OYvadar less then 24 hr later they jailed it again  all one house hold I think it's kinda odd

Comments

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    At least you're all in the cell together.......
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It sounds like you got an IP ban.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Somebody was playing footsie with a loader or glitching big time, at least that’s what glu thinks.  Or maybe, they just didnt like the name ihateglualot.....
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    DFBB said: my
    It sounds like you got an IP ban.
    That's what it sounds like to me I live on the other side of the world so maybe they saw israel and think I'm cheating with a VPN or something so they banned my IP... Maybe there just racist... Whatever it was I can't play there game even after I just spent money during there flash sales
  • Options
    whynot said:
    Somebody was playing footsie with a loader or glitching big time, at least that’s what glu thinks.  Or maybe, they just didnt like the name ihateglualot.....
    I only play footsie with my wife... She loads me all the time 😏 other then that I wouldn't even know where to start he'll a
    I mostly just auto play everything except WoH and sluggers