Options

Mickey Mantle EVO boxes

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
Can any Apple users please tell me the odds for each specific EVO amount (2-7) on the MM EVO boxes?  Just trying to estimate how much gold it will take to come up with 30 EVO.  Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    In decreasing order of tokens: 1%, 2%, 3%, 10%, 35%, 50%
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Which adds up to 101% lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Thanks Sandpipers!  Looks like that averages out to about 2.8 EVO per pull, or about 6,500 gold, which is utterly depressing but I appreciate the info.  :smile:
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I bought Mantle tokens last week and had 1 left over from leveling to silver so i needed 29 total.  When I bought the evo for gold it took me 11 boxes (6600 gold) to get the required amount to get him to gold.  I think that was actually pretty lucky to do it that cheaply.  If I'm not mistaken I pulled 2,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,3,4.

Good luck!
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    How many evo tokens does it take to level to Silver?

• Options
    How many evo tokens does it take to level to Silver?

If I recall correctly it was 6.
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    thank you
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I bought Mantle tokens last week and had 1 left over from leveling to silver so i needed 29 total.  When I bought the evo for gold it took me 11 boxes (6600 gold) to get the required amount to get him to gold.  I think that was actually pretty lucky to do it that cheaply.  If I'm not mistaken I pulled 2,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,3,4.

Good luck!
    You won't believe this one.  Just finished leveling him up to gold.  8 pulls.  I never got 2!  It was 3-3-4-3-3-4-3-4.  I had 3 from customer service that they gave me when I re-pulled MM in WOH and sent in a ticket to CS that I got no reward which gave me the 30.
  • Options
    Also, this is the first and last time I will be investing in a ATG.  Next time I'll be trading them in immediately for the EVO and just hoping for lightning to strike twice.

I just wasn't really prepared for how expensive it was going to be.  If you're Silver and plan on staying at Silver it's really not that big of a deal but anything higher than that is a very big investment.  
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Wicked0Wildcats Some of the BF players are just as good and arguably better than the ATGs. And of course, at a fraction of the price. It is what it is. 😪
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I just got all my Mickey Evos to go Platinum! On Weds, I bought 7 mickey evo boxes and got 19 evos to get my total to 20. Earlier today, I spent exactly 27k(45 boxes) and got the remaining 130 that I needed. I definitely got 'lucky.' I got 7 evos three times and had several 3s and 4s as well. In total, I spent 31.2k to get 149 Mickey Evos.  :)  
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @DFBB I’m up to 72 token to go platinum. I feel like by the time I’m down with mantle they will give the 25% discount
  • Options
    @Bizymoney12 I was actually worried about that too. Sometimes though, you gotta throw caution to the wind.  B)