Anyone else have Walker Buehler and having this issue? Buehler?

Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
edited December 2018 in General TSB Discussion
I’m trying to move my max 500 Buehler from RP2 to closer now that I’ve finally been able to level him up. But when I tap him, I get no option to swap him with another player. So he’s stuck there. No other hitter or pitcher is having this problem. I’ve messaged customer service about it and their response was:

“Kindly note that we are only customer support and cannot change anything regarding the technical aspects of the game. The best we can do is to forward your concern as feedback. This information was directed to the development team for investigation and consideration.”

Whatever that means. Seriously, whether it’s constant glitches or videos that play only when they feel like it, is it too much to ask for Glu to take a little ownership of and responsibility for their game? Anyways, kind of a shame to invest in a player who basically won’t play. Anyone know what I can do/who I can talk to?

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Buehler is a starter and cannot be moved to relief pitching...
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    screenshots?
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Haha I thought he was a starter too when I bought him. Turned out he was a reliever lol. Oh well, something about lemons and lemonade.
    have you tried toggling your gameday settings from potential to current and back? just a shot in the dark here...
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Can you change him to a SP?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    He was initially a MR and changed to an SP. Hopefully, they can fix this for you and soon.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    He was initially a MR and changed to an SP. Hopefully, they can fix this for you and soon.
    Holy crap I’m kinda screwed if they did that since I won’t have a good long reliever.
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    talk to CS. they'll clear it up. they fixed an issue with machado for me a while back
    talk to CS. they'll clear it up. they fixed an issue with machado for me a while back
    Yeah they told me basically they couldn’t do anything but they would forward it on to a different department. AKA I have zero resolution on this.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Babybombers9, close the ticket and create a new one. You'll eventually get someone that is understanding and can help.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    and provide all those screenshots too
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
     I’ve messaged customer service about it and their response was:

“Kindly note that we are only customer support and cannot change anything regarding the technical aspects of the game. The best we can do is to forward your concern as feedback. This information was directed to the development team for investigation and consideration.”

I've gotten that word for word a few times.  It seems to be a go to cut and paste when they really mean, "I have no idea what you are talking about."
    I appreciate the help guys! Suuuper weird having a starter in my relief pitching category so hopefully Glu fixes this.