Platinum cvc rewards are fuckin junk!

milty45milty45 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Glu you guys need to get your heads out of your asses... one less reason to enjoy the game with bullshit legend picks! Guess it’s not a weekend worth playing! 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If this is what GLU had planned, they should've never 'teased' Plat club guys with the xp box. That's just wrong on so many levels. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    The rollercoaster of platinum CVC rewards. I’m in diamond club but friend has a platinum club he’s building. Rode the high of getting the Premium boxes last week but tonight reality sunk in
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The rollercoaster of platinum CVC rewards. I’m in diamond club but friend has a platinum club he’s building. Rode the high of getting the Premium boxes last week but tonight reality sunk in
    Even before they gave the XP boxes to platinum they had the high round with 2 prime picks and the MVP as some form of player boxes (1 legend box or 2 LCS boxes). This is worse for platinum clubs than it has been in a very long time. 

Which club are you in now? Remember you from very early on in the season. You were with legends right?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Which club are you in now? Remember you from very early on in the season. You were with legends right?
    Yes I was!  I left them in the early summer voluntarily and joined with @houmy. I didn’t want to play at that pace much longer. A few of us in legends left when cvc was about a month old. I am now in a club I found randomly which is diamond. Good group of guys who don’t know as much about the game (I mean VIP’s who hadn’t signed up for the newsletter and weren’t getting the gifts). I think the club is Sharktank 14 
    Slowing down myself. I am still thrilled for WOH days, but other than that I get more days off now. Weekends are awful.