Women texting friend please

Thoosa31Thoosa31 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I would love and want a women texting friend please. If someone who is willing to text me then text me at+14344802792 thanks Grey

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    OMG.....speechless
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Thoosa31Thoosa31 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So what’s so bad on wanting a texting friend?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Thoosa31 said:
    So what’s so bad on wanting a texting friend?
    That’s only takes a simple answer in that this isn’t the place to ask for that.  Take this crap to global 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Bigpredfan I am disappointed in you as a teacher buddy. Instead of telling this poor lonely soul to buzz off wouldn't your time better be spent correcting the 5 year old grammar in that post?  :D
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @Bigpredfan I am disappointed in you as a teacher buddy. Instead of telling this poor lonely soul to buzz off wouldn't your time better be spent correcting the 5 year old grammar in that post?  :D
    What can I say?  I teach PE and not English.  I did what i thought was responsible and instead of telling him he was just wrong, I redirected him to where that kind of post is appropriate. 

Teaching is more about redirecting. He is lonely and I told him where people using this game go to not be lonely anymore 
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I'll tell my grandma to text you.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Whatever happened to the good 'ol days of a copy of Penthouse and box of tissues?  LOL, take a cold shower!
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    I think he wants to send a picture of Grey's anatomy... 8====0~~~~
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    clearly somebody trolling a friend or ex. better question, who's texted it?  :D