TSB18 team/progress porting over to TSB19? GLU has teased us with something

Comments

• chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    maybe these 40% boxes with scrubs is a clue to the glu escape room
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    We all get to keep our daily ballpark gold status. You’re welcome America!
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I’d gladly take that, but I doubt it — they’ll want our $10 for another ballpark. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Hey cheer up. Maybe we'll get to take our unused franchise & moment tokens into 19 :grimace:
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I’d gladly take that, but I doubt it — they’ll want our $10 for another ballpark. 
    I’d pay $15 to carry this stadium over
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I never did the stadium because I heard how many issues people had with it ripping them off
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'd be much happier if it was a woman too ...for me I mean  :D
    It's all done with mirrors
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I never did the stadium because I heard how many issues people had with it ripping them off
    I pay taxes on the stadium at least twice a week where it keeps the gold lol.  
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I’ve never had that issue. Paid $10 the first day of the app for 400 gold and then the daily amount. I’ve been at 80 gold a day for at least 3 months now. Well worth it for the price if done real early in the season 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I’ve never had that issue. Paid $10 the first day of the app for 400 gold and then the daily amount. I’ve been at 80 gold a day for at least 3 months now. Well worth it for the price if done real early in the season 
    Same, never an issue. Well worth it. I’m still at 56 gold, but about 11k away from the 80 gold per day. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Me too.... never an issue, and am at 56/day also but have a lot more ground to cover for that next step to 80 per day hehe
    It's all done with mirrors
    TELL ME HOW TO FEEL
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Maybe we are all overlooking the obvious here with GLU's real meaning behind this tweet. Could it be GLU is actually referring to the hackers & loaders and THEIR dominance continuing in 19?

On a side note: @matt_sackett sorry but in the battle of JC Vs. Jobu I am with Jobu when it comes to those Diaz/Snell curveballs :smirk: 

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Amen and Pass the Coleslaw
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• mpl_flampl_fla Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi. I reached out to GLU via a VIP contact us box. They told me you can keep 2018 players in the 2018 app, but no one carries over to 2019. I asked some more clarifying questions and I am waiting for a response but the initial response says everything starts over in 2019. I spent a lot of money on 2018 that will eventually be useless as we will all start playing 2019 I’m sure. I may give up the game as I lose all my favorite players and feel I wasted some good money. I know others might like the restart. I see both sides but I might be done. Not interested in starting at the bottom every new App year. 
    @mpl_fla the game has always been like that where the old version keeps going but with no more special events or bonus players. It will also disappear from the app stores so if you delete it then it won't be easy to find it again for download. They did tease something about the 18 version on twitter though so we'll have to wait and see. Customer service has always been tight lipped about the future versions and features so you won't get much from them.

I really hope they give us the option. Perhaps a compromise where you can pay "X" amount per player to bring over. And also still have advantages for new players that will keep the game fun for them too.

There has to be a win/win/win way of doing this that's good for new players, players who have invested a lot in their team, and the long term health of the game (and Glu's bottom line). 
    I find it very hard to believe players will be moving over and honestly would be happy for my resources (gold, stadium, evo, cash, bonus games) to move over. 
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    They did mention not just your draft picks would be moving. I wonder if we should be saving our prime and legend picks for 2019 then? Hmmmm.
    They did mention not just your draft picks would be moving. I wonder if we should be saving our prime and legend picks for 2019 then? Hmmmm.
    Not quite. They said you would have more than draft picks. They normally give you a welcome back gift (draft picks). They never mentioned any draft picks moving over to 2019, but that your advantage in 2019 would be more than draft picks they normally give you when you first join the new version 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    they could let us keep our players and cap them or make them unavailable till certain points in the season to keep things fair. But maybe it would be fair to let us keep them as is to combat bronze 80 teams.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    How long before the hackers/loaders wreak havoc in ‘19?
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    How long before the hackers/loaders wreak havoc in ‘19?
    I'm sure as soon as the Beta is released for initial testers there will be hacking/loading attempts. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts

You get take “My Legend” with you. He will have a higher ceiling and the ability to add a second skill boost as you tier up.

That would actually make a little sense as he is so much more expensive, but I have him at gold 2. When I start at bronze again, would he still be gold 2?
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @Bigpredfan   He cannot be higher than your overall current team. You say you have him at Gold 2, when 2019 launches he will be Bronze 10. Get your team to Silver, he goes to Silver 10, get to Gold he will be Gold 2. The rest is up to you.

The “My Legend” was a new and exciting feature for the 2018 version. It lost some steam once the Primes Players started to roll out. 
    @Bigpredfan   He cannot be higher than your overall current team. You say you have him at Gold 2, when 2019 launches he will be Bronze 10. Get your team to Silver, he goes to Silver 10, get to Gold he will be Gold 2. The rest is up to you.

The “My Legend” was a new and exciting feature for the 2018 version. It lost some steam once the Primes Players started to roll out. 
    I like the concept, but it lost its steam when I reached gold and it cost so much. 14,000 and 16,000 to go from gold 1-3. That’s what it took for a normal player from bronze 1 to gold 10 and I forgot all about him
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

You get take “My Legend” with you. He will have a higher ceiling and the ability to add a second skill boost as you tier up.

I’m curious. You state this like it is a fact.  Is it a fact and how do you know?  If it is I’ll go max out my guy right now.
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

I'm not sold that this is what they mean. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!