Options

How to get unjailed

vtphreakvtphreak Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I'm hoping to find blue leopard. never done this. My team name is vtphreak. I was wrongfully jailed. I've spent over $1000 to get where I was, and last week I got jailed for no reason.  I'm going to get my money back, either directly from Glu, or else from itunes or my CC and let them get it back from Glu. This is absurd.

Comments

• Options
    Ks35Ks35 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Good luck. I have sent 6 messages to @blueleopard about similar issues. I even had a VIP team get jailed. No response by blueleopard at all. This game is a scam. Glu is the actual people who should be facing real jail for scamming their customers.
  • Options
    taxidriver351taxidriver351 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Do good in the game, and that's what happens. It happened to me this past week. I wouldn't know how to cheat this game. If my life depended on it.
  • Options
    taxidriver351taxidriver351 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    You can email them all day, they just stop responding. I consider it Defamation of my character.
  • Options
    urkillnmesmalls1urkillnmesmalls1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same here. I'e been waiting over 3 weeks with no response. I started cycling the events, after that got jailed. Never cheated, loaded or anything. I used to think the people who complained where people that were cheating. We'l I feel for all the people that put in all the time n money into their accounts, just to be jailed for no reason or explanation. And what' worst is they don' even respond to u. This game is complete garbage because of this. I loved this game. Now they can kiss my ass
  • Options
    davesdemonsdavesdemons Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  Worked for me!
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @davesdemons how exactly did that work? I just got jailed due to someone else in my club, which is BS. I can't get a response from CS, and they must have targeted my IP because my 10 year old son's account also got jailed and he wasn't even in said club. I've also spent hundreds of hours and dollars on my team and to not be able to use it in club events now is beyond frustrating. 90K gold team. sigh. 
  • Options
    braves1984braves1984 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I feel ur pain was jailed today and have never cheated nor could I tell you how. I got one response and haven't gotten one since. also a diamond vip team so much money spent for it to be thrown away just like that.
  • Options
    PilgrimPilgrim Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I've been playing about 2 mo. Never heard of "jailed ". How? Who? What? When? I'm @ Veteran level and looking for ways to strengthen my team. Is the 2500 gold for A "chance " at a prime player the way to go?
  • Options
    blckoutblckout Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  Worked for me!
    How does one do this?