12/12/18 Royale Box - Mantle and Trout - Can someone post pics of them leveled at Gold 10?

thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts

Stole this pic from another thread...I'm curious what the Mantle 520 and Trout 510 Legends look like leveled to Gold 10...

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts

I have Trout but not maxed yet - need more lxp!
    Mantle is great for left handed WOH pitchers - but 5.10 has been a righty a lot recently!
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Thanks, benny100!
    benny100 said:
    I have Trout but not maxed yet - need more lxp!
    @benny100 - Do you have him in the gold tier yet? If so we can calculate his numbers...
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

What's the thoughts on using ll trout against a right at 5.10 on WOH - does it make a big difference that he is a righty with righty skill as opposed to being a lefty? I am not sure if he will work that well for WOH?
    edited December 2018

Thanks, @judge

@judge - Have you used Trout 5.10 against Ohtani or Buehler?

• JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I will lean on BF Yelich ahead of LL Trout in WOH.  After all, Yelich won me Trout!  If i didn’t have Yelich, I would not hesitate with Trout.  
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    benny100 said:
    What's the thoughts on using ll trout against a right at 5.10 on WOH - does it make a big difference that he is a righty with righty skill as opposed to being a lefty? I am not sure if he will work that well for WOH?
    Worked ok for me, he had about the same success as Babe did.

• BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Wish I had of bought bf Yelich, did buy bf Manny and he’s been amazing but haven’t beat lvl9, yet.. How do you guys get past the relentless curveballs? 
    Wish I had of bought bf Yelich, did buy bf Manny and he’s been amazing but haven’t beat lvl9, yet.. How do you guys get past the relentless curveballs? 
    The sweeping curves that touch the corners of the plate are literally unhittable. At best you hope to foul it off to live for another pitch. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Mantle is great for left handed WOH pitchers - but 5.10 has been a righty a lot recently!
    Agreed.  Mantle is still good against a 5-10 RHP, but not as good.  I'm hoping that 5-10 will revert to Snell on Monday as it was last Monday and not Jansen like Wednesday, but not counting on it. 
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Ive beat it with Manny many times
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Not patting myself on the back, patting Manny
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I used trout the ither day to beat jansen on first try... i was expecting a lefty or else i would have used my yelich but it worked out.. i dont even think i got an out