K Players Ernie Banks Max 490 SS w/blowout

Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
edited December 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Just got the ad for $19.99 for ten boxes (1 in 10 chance). Not a whole lot of detail on these. I assume he uses legendary XP since he's ya know, not an actual active player. But it almost looks like he's a blue XP player. Anyone have any insight? Kind of a lame skill. Anyways, good deal?

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If you look at the picture, it says legend underneath it. That means he takes legend XP I’m 99.99999% sure. 
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Lol damn I wish I had screen shotted it. I could have sworn I combed that thing and didn’t see that.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Here is the screenshot.  Offer is for 10 K Club boxes and Banks is clearly a legend in those boxes.  FYI odds are nowhere near 10% to pull Banks.

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Like many of the Glu ads, the pop-up is incorrect.  Banks is a Legend (Legend XP) and actually has two skills - Late Innings and RISP, not Blowout as advertised. Go to the store and check the box contents and odds to confirm that.  Also, Banks is a 1% shot. 10/1000, so forget that. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @whynot Odds are 10% to pull a player any player, but odds to pull Banks is 1%, I believe.

@thickage It still shows Risp and blowouts for me:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @whynot Odds are 10% to pull a player any player, but odds to pull Banks is 1%, I believe.

@thickage It still shows Risp and blowouts for me:

@dfbb Oh, poop! I took a quick glance and thought that was Late... For WOH 5-10 purposes, the Blowout skill would be active immediately since we’re down 6 runs to start. 

Still, sucks to have a Legend with two skills where both can possibly be inactive at the same time. Just my opinion.