Explain season mode pitching matchups

BigpredfanBigpredfan New MemberRegistered Users 3,114 Posts
 

Comments

  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yeah that happens to me in platinum, after leveling up enough it doesn’t even matter anymore..but was really frustrating when I would hit the playoffs and get owned by 2 star players..lol
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    They have gone to far with the difficulties of the season mode.  Why have rewards for a near impossible achievement?    I use to use gold in season to speed through for rewards.  
       Then they up the difficulty and I’m not close to winning it!!   I still have 20-30 k team strength more but my ace way lower and with 80 gold boost I still loose it.  And in season mode there is no retry or second chances.  
       So I say to myself, it’s time to build my ace!!    Well I talk with a fellow club mate and he is same level as me and has a big ace way stronger than mine,  and GUESS WHAT,  he is also loosing now and says his ace is too weak!!  
       So this means to me is NO MORE GOLD ON SEASON,  and it’s another part of this game that will go to “back burner”.  
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I’d like to see the rewards increased to reflect our teams strength and a reduction in the 8hr wait time to play Again! 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member Registered Users 3,114 Posts
    newfy said:
    They have gone to far with the difficulties of the season mode.  Why have rewards for a near impossible achievement?    I use to use gold in season to speed through for rewards.  
       Then they up the difficulty and I’m not close to winning it!!   I still have 20-30 k team strength more but my ace way lower and with 80 gold boost I still loose it.  And in season mode there is no retry or second chances.  
       So I say to myself, it’s time to build my ace!!    Well I talk with a fellow club mate and he is same level as me and has a big ace way stronger than mine,  and GUESS WHAT,  he is also loosing now and says his ace is too weak!!  
       So this means to me is NO MORE GOLD ON SEASON,  and it’s another part of this game that will go to “back burner”.  
    It’s been on the back burner for me. That was my first set of 4 games in 5 days. I just noticed it was a 1.5 star pitcher in diamond. I’d love to see all the season mode pitchers at gold 5 to create another incentive to level up. I don’t understand how a 1.5 star pitcher is in diamond either........
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 5,739 Posts
    @Bigpredfan It appears as if his Conley is capped and your Degrom isn't. If that's not the case, I have no idea.

    @newfy If you're able to cap your team, season mode is really easy. They've been aggressive in giving us better players over time and season mode has yet to adjust accordingly. You will be 'nerfed' vs teams like Cleveland, but if you're able to cap recent players, it shouldn't be a problem.


    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Bigpredfan It appears as if his Conley is capped and your Degrom isn't. If that's not the case, I have no idea.

    @newfy If you're able to cap your team, season mode is really easy. They've been aggressive in giving us better players over time and season mode has yet to adjust accordingly. You will be 'nerfed' vs teams like Cleveland, but if you're able to cap recent players, it shouldn't be a problem.


    @dfbb. I am diamond goat and their no chance of capping a team in this level.  Especially because 430 max players are basically not good enough even if they are capped.  When you finally get them high enough. They release the next level and we start all over from bronze.  Another 300+ k xp just to make them playable
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I am diamond as well and I couldn't beat my way out of a wet paper bag with a hatchet now.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 5,739 Posts
    @newfy Okay, that makes sense. If diamond was semi reasonable, I'd make the move too, but it just doesn't fit with how I like to play. Resources are just too tough.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Look what I get to face. SMH 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,051 Posts
    Madswagoo said:
    Look what I get to face. SMH 
    Yikes!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    season mode is just another type of glu's bullshit

  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @newfy Okay, that makes sense. If diamond was semi reasonable, I'd make the move too, but it just doesn't fit with how I like to play. Resources are just too tough.
    @dfbb. It was my biggest mistake I made this season, to go past gold level!!   I have never played slugfest, and since gold I never could cycle woh until Black Friday players made it fair for us diamond teams.  
    Only since I got diamond I was able to beat season mode and glu just screwed that.  So now all I got is woh which they keep raising the bar!!   
       Not to mention the 1000’s of dollars it takes to keep up!!   And game changers also in the past as theirs nowhere near the resources to waste on them every week
       
Sign In or Register to comment.