Help with leveling

PistonpetePistonpete Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
I think I leveled up to fast to platinum now I can't pass woh  Barely get by level 4 now. Would I be better off starting fresh or keep grinding? I only have to hitters platinum and no xp or evo left 

Comments

• effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I think I leveled up to fast to platinum now I can't pass woh  Barely get by level 4 now. Would I be better off starting fresh or keep grinding? I only have to hitters platinum and no xp or evo left 
    What’s your team strength?
  • PistonpetePistonpete Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    77k right now. 
    That’s tough man. Might take a while before you can cycle walk off again but the grind is half the fun. If you’re in a good club that’ll make it a lot quicker. And having a platinum ace is better for the new cvc clash. 
    Yeah I'm really torn right now on what to do. I'm in a club but we don't pull in much for xp. Lots of picks and gold but missing out on xp . I'm a lower level player for the cvc so don't get it there either. 
    Regular xp will stack up pretty quickly. Even just from replaying WOH and trading in all the picks. If your club can get to diamond it’s crazy how fast prime xp builds for winning cvc matchups. 
    Evo is tougher though. 
    I'll stick with it for another week and see if it looks like it's going at least somewhere..... Just frustrated I didn't think how difficult the woh and especially slugfest would be now . No way I can beat woh and couldn't even get past round 1 of slugfest lol 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    You’re going to have to wait till next year, just too far off the pace to catch up unless you drop VIP level $$$ and buy a team, xp and evo.  Still need to win on if the better players at least once every two weeks at minimum to keep up. I’m @130k+ at gold and while I cycle, still have to grind sometimes and spend gold to get through.  
    What's the best way to get gold in this game? Watching adds? Tapjoy hasn't paid me my last two big offers I did so don't want to waste my time on it anymore 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    What's the best way to get gold in this game? Watching adds? Tapjoy hasn't paid me my last two big offers I did so don't want to waste my time on it anymore 
    Credit Card.   ;)
    Lol yeah that ain't happening. Wife would freak if I spend into a mobile game. How long roughly do those games take to finish ? The ones you said you do on 2x gold events. 
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Hey Pistonpete, I was in a similar situation about two months ago. I had just passed into gold and I was like crap, everyone is in silver, I should have stayed down. I started a new team but kept just logging in and doing the bare minimum with my gold team just for the heck of it.

Then a funny thing happened. My gold team got good and I realized I was wrong to give up on it all along. Wish I hadn't poured the resources into the new team. Perhaps platinum is a whole different ballgame, and some of these guys can tell you if that wouldn't apply here. Anyways...hope my story helps!
    I appreciate that. I've decided to keep at it with this team. Have a lot of time Into it anyway lol may as well keep trying

• toads45toads45 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I was just gonna say I’m a silver 93k team and struggle to replay.. lack of fastballs have a lot to do with it as well 
    got to level 5.8 today but no further lol sucks

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Might also suggest u keep your eyes open to any Xmas deals on players.  Get a 2 or maybe 3 skilll guy from each side of plate and your back in the game.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    I'll have to do that. 
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    they add a 3rd skill and there would be no chance at woh. took me long enough to build a team to compete with one skill guys. now they put the 2nd skill its like im back at the beginning