WOH gold level

NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
Curious, you guys that cycle multiple times in WOH with gold teams, what is your team strength? 

Comments

• effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Couldn’t do it multiple times until I had 3  or 4 maxed out double skill guys. Need a couple on both sides of the plate. 
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    It seemed I was almost there. Had cycled a time or two but this latest round of increases in difficulty has pretty much set me way back it seems. 
    Who are your top 4 hitters?
    Sig Correa, Sig muncy, working hard to get my OBP t Williams leveled, and Markakis GG. Made it within one run on Monday but otherwise has seemed impossible 
    For me the skills were key.  Muncy is tough because that blowout skill goes away after you get within 4 runs. I had a hell of a time with sig muncy and jd Martinez as my best players with those blowout skills. Could get through once maybe but I’d have to play all day to do it. Williams is a beast though if he’s leveled up. 
    Part of my problem is out of frustration awhile back I decided I wasn't spending anymore due to the ridiculous odds. Makes it pretty difficult to keep up, especially after the BF players.
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Bought BF Machado, should have also gotten BF Yelich!
    Yeah it’s frustrating as hell sometimes. Christmas coming up. I’m sure they’ll do more players like the Black Friday guys. $60 for 2 bad ass hitters from both sides of the plate and you’re right back in it. 
    Yeah pretty sure my no spending will not make it through the Christmas offers lol
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I just got to 100k. My top 5 hitters are 490 Harper, 490 Lindor, 490 Gary Carter, 475 Votto, and 470 Mauer. All have double skills except for Carter.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    For me the skills were key.  Muncy is tough because that blowout skill goes away after you get within 4 runs. I had a hell of a time with sig muncy and jd Martinez as my best players with those blowout skills. Could get through once maybe but I’d have to play all day to do it. Williams is a beast though if he’s leveled up. 
    Williams two out skill is disappointing though.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Have 9 guys max 470 or better, mix of lhb and rhb, 4L & 5R, seven of the nine are two skill.
    And I still complain.   LOL
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I usually cycle anywhere between 5 and 10 times.  My strength is a bit lower than some of these others, but I have a pretty good mix of skills and lefty/righty bats (also have a double skill 470 max switch hitting Galvis not shown), and I always use an 80 gold boost on 5-10.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Usually only have time for 3-4 cycles, but it’s not too difficult...