Options

WoH Royale for 12-19-18: LL Votto!!!

Comments

• Options
    thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    DFBB said:
    thickage said:
    Here comes Kurt Suzuki x5! I probably won't cycle more than a few times today. I emailed Glu about getting Gurriel 7 times and Ozuna 2 times after 9 cycles. They pointed out the prizes were random number generated... 

To that I replied, "It's statistically IMPROBABLE that I pull the same guy (375/1000 or 62.5% chance that I WON'T pull him) 6 consecutive times and 7 of 9. Of course they had no reply to that. It's an obvious sham to force you to continue spending gold while cycling. Glu wouldn't even acknowledge that there "might" be an issue with their RNG, so the bottom line is that they don't care. 
    Last Weds, I had 23 cycles and didn't get a legend. In fact, I had the same two useless guys in my first 14 cycles. On Monday, I had 19 cycles and pulled a legend four times. Over time, I believe the odds hold true.
    Here's to hoping that the odds are in my favor today! :smile: I'll take Votto AND Hank, please! Hunter would be an okay addition (replacing my Reggie Jackson 480 legend due to having a second skill), so I'll settle for him also.

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    DFBB said:
    thickage said:
    Here comes Kurt Suzuki x5! I probably won't cycle more than a few times today. I emailed Glu about getting Gurriel 7 times and Ozuna 2 times after 9 cycles. They pointed out the prizes were random number generated... 

To that I replied, "It's statistically IMPROBABLE that I pull the same guy (375/1000 or 62.5% chance that I WON'T pull him) 6 consecutive times and 7 of 9. Of course they had no reply to that. It's an obvious sham to force you to continue spending gold while cycling. Glu wouldn't even acknowledge that there "might" be an issue with their RNG, so the bottom line is that they don't care. 
    Last Weds, I had 23 cycles and didn't get a legend. In fact, I had the same two useless guys in my first 14 cycles. On Monday, I had 19 cycles and pulled a legend four times. Over time, I believe the odds hold true.
    You should have a YouTube channel so I can watch and understand how you cycle 23 times lol. I have a decent WOH roster (team strength 155k), played a ton on Monday, and completed like 5 cycles. Spent a fair bit of gold too. I want to know how you do it!  
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Metsicans Only if you promise to subscribe! Haha, for reals, that would be fairly boring Midway through the first cycle. Lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It can suck when you're waiting for the numbers to catch up though......LOL
  • Options
    @thickage I'm REALLY hoping for Votto today. Hank would be nice too since I already have a lot of his Evo, but I LOVE the LL series. I'm a sucker for eye candy and they are muy caliente!!!
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    @thickage I'm REALLY hoping for Votto today. Hank would be nice too since I already have a lot of his Evo, but I LOVE the LL series. I'm a sucker for eye candy and they are muy caliente!!!
    May the Glu Gods bless us all today. Good luck!
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Hoping for Votto, though I’d need to watch videos for weeks to level him up but he’s my favorite player so there’s that too lol.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @DFBB how much time?  :'( no atg for me yet
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Gaylord Perry(level 5) and Nolan Ryan(lvl 6, 2 skill vers) are 5.9 and 5.10. Everyone else is the same.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @dfbb same?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Gaylord Perry(level 5) and Nolan Ryan(lvl 6, 2 skill vers) are 5.9 and 5.10. Everyone else is the same.
    Archer instead of Knebel on 4-10 but I doubt that's a big deal to anyone.  Perry has a pretty nasty pitch that's tough to read, splitter?  But I've noticed it seems to be hittable.
  • Options
    stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Nolan Ryan is almost unbeatable. I’d think you would need bf Harper or Ruth. 

If if anyone has success with teddy ballgame, please let us know. 

Mantle 80g boost at gold level (409) is not worth the cost. 

Pulled turner whome home I already have 
  • Options
    Is anyone seeing anything in the news for the bonus players?

• Options
    GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited December 2018
    12:52 ... and still nothing 👎
  • Options
    stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Turner is the bonus for woh
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Hunter is Prime event, Baby Giraffe is Bonus Games, Sig Turner is WoH
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    not sure the rest
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

Hmm.  I boosted Mantle 80 gold and beat Ryan first try.
  • Options
    Thanks @nym5fan

• Options

Needed one restart but BF Yelich w 80g did the trick. Got Turner and immediately turned him in as I have no shave Turner leveled. We'll see if that has anything to do with other pulls. Happy hunting, y'all!
  • Options
    Hank can't be bonus for tournament as I played one and didn't get any bonus points

• Options
    Houmy said:
    Hank can't be bonus for tournament as I played one and didn't get any bonus points
    I believe bonuses are as follows based on a club thread:

Signature Turner - WOH
    Torii - Prime
    Suzuki - Tourney
    Giraffe - BGs
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Lazy day for me..... 4 times against ryan and could hardly get a hit..... not wasting gold on it.... some days the curves are all you get! Lol
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My plat adventures tell me I should’ve brought 6 bats instead of 4 as 5.5 and 5.6 I have to manually play, got to Ryan and Gallo with 80 gold boost and 11/11 on skills boosted to 540 overall went 0-2 with a total of 3 singles.  Not sure if just RNG or my lack of upgrades.  I think I’ll get through once or twice today based on pure numbers.
  • Options
    3 cycles in and I got the three worst players. Also, 1 for 9 on the lxp boxes. Maybe I should re-read my whole crap about 'odds evening out' over time. LOL
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Got Suzuki, not worth 80 gold spent on gold boost to get him
  • Options
    Hope you land hank soon @DFBB

• Options
    K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I would just be happy to get past Round 7 on Level 5
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    0-4 mantle vs ryan
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    No prob with BF Harper on first cycle. Now 9 st8 curves each AB vs Ryan. Game is getting stale. Same sh*t different day. Not worth my time for these “rewards”..,