I want to be a big winner

Rick_Rock_RizzleRick_Rock_Rizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
I can't stop playing every day, and feel like I could be getting more rewards.  My team strength is 60999, Platinum Level 1 ACE.  I just picked a club to join because I liked the name, and noticed that even though I've only been playing a couple of months, I'm already 4th on the team.  I think our rank is 4 or 5000...  

Comments

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Honestly man, if you really want to get into elite clubs, you leveled up way too fast.  61K strength is really low for a platinum team, it's going to make WOH nearly impossible which is a core element to this game.  

However, if you're a grinder who contributes on CvsC and daily events, there's still likely a Diamond club out there that will take you, which would help for prime XP.

Still, it's going to be a slow grind as big WOH prizes and the CvsC boxes likely aren't on the table.  But if you're enjoying the game that's all that matters! I'm just being honest -- top clubs aren't going to have interest.  

• Rick_Rock_RizzleRick_Rock_Rizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yeah I'm starting to learn that as i read through these forums. I don't even know how i found this game, and didn't really read about it. I just clicked all the things every time I could. I do enjoy playing and having comeback wins and so forth, so it doesn't really bother me. But so how should I move forward? Should I stop spending loyalty points in the club shop? (i don't exactly know whether other things level me up). I like the cash from those loyalty points though. My gloves are drastically lower than balls and helmets, can i just stop clicking those?  Until my club reaches what strength? 100k? 150k? 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    The only thing that levels you up is playing the playoffs.  Everything else is good, donate any of helmets, balls, and gloves away as long as your club has no rules against it.  Based on where you're at and how tough team building is going to be, I doubt you'll hit 100K or 150K strength before '19 is out.  Your options are basically this:

1)  See if you can find a diamond club to get into to help with PXP.  Just enjoy the elements of the game that you do, and level up as much as you please.  

2)  Start all over as a brand new player, and stay no higher than Silver until you build up a nice supply of XP, prime XP and legend XP.  Move up to gold when you have a solid top 4 players to use for Walkoff Hero (at least 470 max), and enough XP to build them up to where you need them to compete at gold.  This sounds like a lot of work but for where the game is at right now, you're going to be able to build up from scratch pretty quickly if you're careful.

Good luck!

• Rick_Rock_RizzleRick_Rock_Rizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Thanks a lot, i really appreciate the breakdown.  I'll go with option #1. Wait- what happens in 2019?