Is CvC all glu cares about now?

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
Prizes for a 3 minute blast on autoplay are ridiculous versus other game modes. Seems they want us all to focus on CvC and spend all our gold there? We have one guy in our club who can autoplay and hit three or four million a round without even having the bonus players. The rest of us grind out 100k. If it wasn't so unpredictable it might be a good event...... not sure i want a CvC only game on 2019 though..... but looks like that is where GLU wants to go

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited December 2018
    All the better players in my club use gold like crazy and play out many of the rounds rather than autoplay because they score better.  Lightning strikes happen but usually to win you have to put in a fair amount of work as well.  Anyway, CvC saved the weekends.  Prizes for the Weekend Prime are so weak the club was starting to lose interest;  CvC came along just in time.

I don't know if I get what you're saying.  WOH is the hands down winner and Royale has a lot of buzz as well (mainly because of the WOH element but the moving target multipliers and taking the bonus players won from WOH and working through the various events is fun too).  CvC is kinda random but I like the concept;  club clash I like as well except for the bias towards clubs with platinum and diamond heavy teams (a way to encourage us to level up no doubt instead of spending months in bronze, silver and gold).  I don't see GLU pushing CvC or any one individual mode really.  I'd be open to more innovations;  I look forward to Mondays and Wednesdays now and make an effort to check in for Clashes and CvC events.

Anyway, what's the point of building a god-like team and backing it with gold if you can't benefit from the advantage you gain for your efforts?  :)
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @bigvivec I have my own solo diamond club that I use on CvC days. Sometimes, it's cake, but other times, there's a bit of strategy involved. I love CvC because it has enabled me to level up my guys much faster than I otherwise would. I still hate the vagueness of CvC in terms of teams that can/can't score, but I love the rewards!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Yeah; other game modes if you improve your team you score better.  CvC is a bit of a mystery box crap shoot from team to team, or in your own team round to round.