Signature Turner/Bonus

stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
edited December 2018 in General TSB Discussion
The bonus was released late and shows signature Turner as a bonus for cvc and bonus event. Yet he’s not in the “Astro’s bros” box and doesn’t put up any points. Someone wake me up when glu gets it together?

Answers

• ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Bonus info now missing from news.  Stay tuned. 
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Bonus info now missing from news.  Stay tuned. 
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Repost 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's been changed. As expected, it's now the Springer that's in the box.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    They resolved that. Maybe they can resolve hackers, the Royale mulitiplier shennanigans, and make WOH fun again, while they’re at it. 
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @stevebalboni don't hold your breathe. But do hold onto your money! Don't give em another penny till they do!
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Maybe they can put the gold evo cash and prime xp I spent leveling that noodle when I saw he was a bonus guy before they took it away. Back to the bench with turner I guess. 
    Maybe they can put the gold evo cash and prime xp I spent leveling that noodle when I saw he was a bonus guy before they took it away. Back to the bench with turner I guess. 
    Got a real answer from them. Hopefully they do the right thing. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Don't count on it.  I inadvertently spent 400 gold on a Prime pick 2 days ago and asked them twice if I could get the gold refunded and pick removed, and they told me to pound sand twice.   

They even gave me a condescending "We advise you not to tap your screen multiple times", like I wouldn't know that, even though that had nothing to do with the accidental tap.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Don't count on it.  I inadvertently spent 400 gold on a Prime pick 2 days ago and asked them twice if I could get the gold refunded and pick removed, and they told me to pound sand twice.   

They even gave me a condescending "We advise you not to tap your screen multiple times", like I wouldn't know that, even though that had nothing to do with the accidental tap.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Happened to me before a couple months back.  Bought a box, leveled up the player to capped gold the they did a revision and I had now weekend bonus player and was out all the resources spent in a player Ibwouldnt otherwise want or use.  I complained and they gave me nothing at all.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Happened to me before a couple months back.  Bought a box, leveled up the player to capped gold the they did a revision and I had now weekend bonus player and was out all the resources spent in a player Ibwouldnt otherwise want or use.  I complained and they gave me nothing at all.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    So, I saw Prime sig turner was the bonus player for cvc.  The prizes were awesome so even though he would be my 5th best 3rd basemen I level him all the way up to hope to get high round.  I get no bonus and they eventually change it.  I contact support, because it is their mistake.  They listed the wrong player, which is the only reason I leveled him up.  I asked them to level him back down and give me back my resources.  They say multiple times, pound sand, we don't care. stick it.  It was there mistake, not mine.  It made me so angry, almost deleted the app.