Odds in the week-end boxes ?

GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
Someone have the odds in the week-end boxes ? Thanks 

Comments

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    0.00000001% chance of anything worth acquiring in the box. 99.9999999% chance of XP of some kind. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Votto is 5 in 1000 chance, or 1 in 200. So 200 boxes at 500 gold each = 100,000 gold if the odds are to be believed. Or, $1000 real life money.
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    That’s what they say it is. I’m 0-12. Another guy in my club is 1-1. Who knows what it really is. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Odds are only stupid people will buy the box!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Well the perks of having Trout as a bonus player this weekend.  Leveling discount to cap him

• GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

• marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Open 118 stats leaders boxes and got 3xRodney, 3xDexter, 2x Pujols,2x CC and 1 kershaw. The rest of them are XPs.
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Opened 23 boxes got rodney 4 times no more from me this weekend especially when the only guy id actually use is votto.
    Agreed. I went 1-18 and got CC who will be in the trash as soon as the event is over. Hard to play the weekend with the rewards being what they are and a .5% chance at the only player in the box that would make my team. At least there’s cvc to look forward to. That prime and legend xp is always nice. 
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Thanks for the insight guys. I was considering spending the 30k to get the fan rewards. Gonna save my gold now!
    I’ve done that before. If it’s a guy that really helps your team it could be worth it. But there’s guys just as good and better in the walk off boxes. 
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Ya I know. I have ernie. Plus a few guys that are already right handed beasts. Would have been an upgrade over ernie. That’s why I was considering it. Still thinking about it but just buying evo
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    anyone notice they changed the boxes after they released them. votyo and trout werent in there to stsrt and they changed up the skilks and maxes. or was it just me. haha