The Game's dirty secret - Hackers and Loaders, Whistle blowing and turning a blind eye

2Next

Comments

• stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @Metsicans did your account get unlocked?
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Metsicans did your account get unlocked?
    No, and it doesn’t look promising. I think they just have a policy that they don’t review these decisions. I told them that I play with my son (he likes to do WOH and open gift boxes) and they told me I was violating their policies by letting him play. So, not good. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Dang, sorry to hear about all of this @Metsicans. From what I understand the 100 run flag has been removed. Several guys have broken 100 recently and not a single one was jailed. However, you did it twice in a short period of time. Maybe that triggered it? I have no clue. However, speaking from experience, if it's what triggered the jailing, they 'should' fix it for you. I'd definitely fight it and if they tell you that they can't do anything about it, open a new ticket. It's unfortunate, but some agents are much more thorough than others. Best of luck to you man.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @Metsicans I agree with dfbb, if you were jailed for no reason.. like is there a rule book that says “no sons allowed”? .. doesn’t make sense. 

Follw through as dfbb says. I know some glu employees read this at times too. 
    DFBB said:
    Dang, sorry to hear about all of this @Metsicans. From what I understand the 100 run flag has been removed. Several guys have broken 100 recently and not a single one was jailed. However, you did it twice in a short period of time. Maybe that triggered it? I have no clue. However, speaking from experience, if it's what triggered the jailing, they 'should' fix it for you. I'd definitely fight it and if they tell you that they can't do anything about it, open a new ticket. It's unfortunate, but some agents are much more thorough than others. Best of luck to you man.

It was 100+ twice within a short window. I just can’t imagine what else it might be. I followed up with them about my son playing and the agent said he’d look at the whole case again, but who knows. If they don’t tell me what they think I did, I can’t really defend myself. Thanks all. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @Metsicans change agents like you change your socks if you have to and open new tickets until you get it fixed. Both of the excuses used on you have been successfully overturned by others previously. Supervised play with your son as an excuse for your jailing is just beyond a joke for nonsense.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    It is no issue to score 100+ runs.  Have done so several times without issue including within a short period.  Bummer to hear your account is locked. 
    Judge said:
    It is no issue to score 100+ runs.  Have done so several times without issue including within a short period.  Bummer to hear your account is locked. 
    164 runs? That was what I scored. I don’t know man. Did it, did it twice, jailed right afterward. I don’t hack or anything. Didn’t spend a lot of gold. Didn’t score an obscene amount of Royale points though I was doing well. I did have three players in the Royale box, which I guess is suspicious, but they were all prior woh rewards so not that crazy. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Hurry up and unjail @Metsicans cuz he is killing in my individual bracket and I could move up a spot! 🤪
    Hope everything works out for you brother. I’m still trying to get unjailed myself...
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    164?!?!   Wow!  Most Impressive!

I’ve ONLY been in the 100-130 range. 
    fahhq2 said:
    Hurry up and unjail @Metsicans cuz he is killing in my individual bracket and I could move up a spot! 🤪
    Hope everything works out for you brother. I’m still trying to get unjailed myself...
    Haha. I figured there was no point in hoarding gold so I went on a little streak. Glu, I can’t quit you, even when you baselessly jail my account!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @Metsicans I agree with dfbb, if you were jailed for no reason.. like is there a rule book that says “no sons allowed”? .. doesn’t make sense. 

Follw through as dfbb says. I know some glu employees read this at times too. 
    Glu actually does have a minimum age set in their policy as I learned earlier this year. Dkarski87 had this issue with his nephew.  
  • PdidsPdids Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Dude got busted, has nothing to do with kid account. You guys are just absolute knob slobbing troglodytes to folks you wont admit are cheating. 
    edited December 2018
    @pdids “knobslobbing troglodytes” .. do you have proof that @Metsicans was cheating?

or do you just like to baselessly insult others? 

None of us are pro hacker. But we should be innocent until proven guilty, no? That’s what our legal system is based on. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    He is the all knowing, self engrandizing expert that loves to spew insults...been down this road before.
    It's all done with mirrors
    @pdids “knobslobbing troglodytes” .. do you have proof that @Metsicans was cheating?

or do you just like to baselessly insult others? 

None of us are pro hacker. But we should be innocent until proven guilty, no? That’s what our legal system is based on. 
    It is fine, I would assume I was cheating too. That’s one of the things that bothers me most about the whole debacle. And he is right, my son playing was an after-the-fact reaction from Glu, I was jailed when they flagged that policy “violation.”

The guy has 19 posts on here. He’s just trolling for reactions. It’s fine. Sorry if my posts on here have bothered folks, I just wanted some guidance and then people followed up with questions. My bad.