Woh difficulty

milty45milty45 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Over the last few weeks it seems woh has become a lot more difficult for some players. Why is that?

Comments

• MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Glu has increased the difficulty level. My season games appear to be more difficult as well. I assume Glu cranks it up a notch to keep it challenging, reduce cycling etc. I remember facing Legend Pitchers last year, although this years format is different.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I've noticed the difficulty changing for me depending on the time of day. Last Wednesday it was pretty much all fast balls in the morning from the last 4 pitchers and later on in the evening I saw a lot of curve balls and then towards the night it went to mostly fast balls. I wouldn't be surprised if the pitch selection changed for players due to number of cycles.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    This event is aggravating to me. I get close to winning and then all i get is curve balls.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    They did indeed raise the strength.  After Black Friday players were released the 5.10 pitcher I believe was around 380 in diamond tiers. The next week was around 408 ohtani I think it was. Then it jumped to a 428 ish.  Now my perez will only work for lefty’s. He’s like 630 with 2 skills active.  So I go to yelich for the righty’s and he can get it done but like @Houmy said ,  seems to give different pitches different times of day, or maybe it’s after first cycle it will get tougher. Not sure but either way ITS STILL GETTING Harder and when I can’t cycle after buying 4 of the players to do it, I just may give up!!!    They already lost my money on the wknd event.  I will not waste all my gold on wknd boxes n e more for 2.5 % chance of bonus players that will be trade ins after event!!   I always did before just for the club, but really the rewards are an insult to our efforts!!!    
  • royallyscrewedroyallyscrewed Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I cycled weekly last year, and have yet to cycle this year. I have 3 hitters rated over 340 and still can't cycle.

• BRAVES7972BRAVES7972 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Beat it for 1st time last week. What a relief 
  • cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    If you can hit those 30 ft high curve balls please fill me to how you do it
  • fk2003fk2003 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Well I guess diamond players need to max out thier players otherwise forget it
  • hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I have three players over 300, including one batter at 328 with his additional skill at level 7, and can't get past the last batter on level 4. Nothing but curveballs the entire time. I'll play it once and if I can't get past it, I won't bother. I'm not gonna sit there and waste my time on an impassible level. 
  • BlueOx8BlueOx8 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    If you can't cycle at this point, find someone who can, so you know the level of player you need as well as skills.
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i cycled a few times this week. diamond team. i have baez at diamond 6 with skills at 14 each and teddy at diamond 1 with skills at 14 each
  • K0SM078K0SM078 Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    It is aggravating when you dont get a single pitch to hit. Its ridiculous 
    The higher your rating the more fastballs you'll see.  Get a guy with 2 skills that are always on and level them up.
  • jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I can’t seem to get pass level four until this week but it was right before the event ended. I’ve never been able to cycle. I have pretty good players. Capped at gold. Any tips?
    Man can not live on gifts alone
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    jmtastic said:
    I can’t seem to get pass level four until this week but it was right before the event ended. I’ve never been able to cycle. I have pretty good players. Capped at gold. Any tips?
    It sounds like you may need to increase their skill ratings.  Skills go a long way in being able to cycle WOH.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • yardmen88yardmen88 Registered Users 19 Posts
    So frustrating not being able to beat WOH. I'm Silver level and have a hard time beating 4 10 let alone 5 6 thru 5 10
    Pretty much everyone I've seen that says they can't cycle and they have good players in reality actually doesn't have that good of players.