Options

Vip

grundnernation79grundnernation79 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
Would love to be a vip. Been spending lots of money. How can I get in

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @grundnernation79 there are no published guidelines for becoming one. Spending will definitely help get you there and I believe others have stated that the minimum this year is $800 but since GLU doesn't publish those numbers I can't vouch for the validity of that number. The main requirements are spending and being active both in the game and in the forums. I wish you luck.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Thx for the text. I have heard about the 800 dollars. Pretty sure I have surpassed it. Hopefully I get in. Have a good one
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Sadly i run 4 teams and apend on all them. Combined i may be VIP valued, but no one jumps out as a lot. And now im frustrated with my best team reaching ACE level. Without a VIP tag, i just see it as a ton of work, time, money and little reward. So its possible i abandon it and focus on a new one. That will hurt my chances even more this late in the season. Its frustrating sometimes. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I'll just say asking about it doesn't get you on any fast track. Think fight club.
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    His name is Robert Paulson
  • Options
    wbloganwblogan Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I don’t think vip should be dependent on money spent. Some of us don’t have the disposable income yet we play enough to more than qualify. 
  • Options
    Niem7Niem7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    To become VIP, don’t ask for VIP. Yes, money is a huge thing when it comes to getting your chances, however, it’s more than that. Glu looks at how active you are on the Forums and how much you play in-game. Just do you, and who knows, maybe you’ll get an invite one day! 
    Arizona Diamondbacks fan living in MA!
  • Options
    Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Niem7 said:
    To become VIP, don’t ask for VIP. Yes, money is a huge thing when it comes to getting your chances, however, it’s more than that. Glu looks at how active you are on the Forums and how much you play in-game. Just do you, and who knows, maybe you’ll get an invite one day! 
    Couldn't agree more with what you said about vip.. I have had this same convo with other users, no i am not vip, but hopefully my name will get drawn eventually..until then I'm am going to keep enjoying this game. If it happens for me great if not that's ok too..I just love playing this game regardless 
  • Options
    @Niem7 it's a good point and honestly asking about becoming VIP doesn't help at all. I wish all those deserving to become VIP.

• Options
    obrien33obrien33 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I know people who have been asking every week and they did finally get vip 
  • Options
    FR3DDYKRUG3RFR3DDYKRUG3R Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How can u tell how much u have spent is my question I need to know because I hadn't kept up with that stat 😂
  • Options
    @FR3DDYKRUG3R if you are on Android then check your playstore account activity. IOS should have a similar option.

• Options
    I only go as far as silver. I was in platinum last year. Was to hard. I have been playing this game for 4 years now. This year is my first year we’re in spending money and I have spent a lot. Would also love to be a vip. I’m always active
  • Options
    Am now a vip. Not to sure how long it takes to get a newsletter. Happy to be in the vip family. Waiting for support to send a letter to me.  happy tapping everyone.  Wonder if cvc walk off would work.  You have your list of hitters and their list of pitchers and you pick which ones to use but can’t use the same guy again.   Just throwing that out there. Let me know what you think
  • Options
    Bosox81Bosox81 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Am now a vip. Not to sure how long it takes to get a newsletter. Happy to be in the vip family. Waiting for support to send a letter to me.  happy tapping everyone.  Wonder if cvc walk off would work.  You have your list of hitters and their list of pitchers and you pick which ones to use but can’t use the same guy again.   Just throwing that out there. Let me know what you think
    Congrats on getting vip!!! 
  • Options
    badlarrysbadlarrys Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
  • Options
    bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Does VIP carry over from the previous year?
  • Options
    @bigbacondizzle23 yes it is grandfathered and if you were VIP in 17 then you should start an in game ticket with CS to have it transferred.

• Options
    madmartinmadmartin Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I was VIP in 17 it did not carry over. I am VIp in 18 to but not at first it took some spending for that to happen
  • Options
    @madmartin did you start a ticket to have it carried over? All other VIPs that I know of were grandfathered after starting a ticket or emailing the VIP newsletter team.

• Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    VIP is all money.  Fairly active in this forum.  Spent more than I should have on the game am goat diamond with 20k plus games played.  All money is and will be my belief.   But it’s my belief and my reasoning for it.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Money matters for VIP but not necessarily the main point and quantity varies. I know people that have spent less than $300 and have the VIP and others with more than $600 that don’t
  • Options
    bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

It is just weird the way VIp seems to work randomly

• Options
    BRAVES7972BRAVES7972 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I play every day.. had cvc edge subscription since its inception . For those who don't have it.. it really helps.. I've built my 121000 team strength gold team through cvc.. lots of pxp boxes and players..

• Options
    cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Its a total mystery if you ask me, honestly i think there are many factors besides money...i know from experience!!!
  • Options
    Does anybody know how many players can get transferred over in 19
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Does anybody know how many players can get transferred over in 19
    Congrats on making VIP. I made VIP myself about a week ago :-) 
    Who knows exactly what form this is going to take, if at all. check this thread...
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2018/discussion/5448852/2019-update#latest

• Options
    Thx for the post. Sounds good but there must be a catch domewhere