Prime Trout Special

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
Would like to see comparison of LL Trout and this Prime Trout at Gold 10, so if anyone has either could you please post pics? Thanks!

Comments

• BRAVES7972BRAVES7972 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    LL trout
    Now I want him.. lol.. cost almost 100000 lxp yo get to gold
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @BRAVES7972 thanks man, will be interesting to see that Prime Trout they have in specials at Gold 10 because I bet he’s pretty similar, and even more flexible for woh because he’d still have one skill active versus a lefty.
    My wife plays.. she wanted trout special ASAP.. me too..lol
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The LL Trout is 150/145, with both skills vs rhp, is active in all modes when facing a righty. This particular Trout isn't as good vs rightys in woh and against Lefty's, ideally you have better options. For all other modes, it only has one skill. That said, for $20, it's hard beat the value if you don't have someone like the LL Trout.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Put up a non-Outfield, non-Pitcher, always-activated during WoH, stackable, 2-skill, Standard Blue XP player up and it’s a deal. Those are the players with the best “value”.

Save the Premium XP (Prime/Legend) for building up the skill boosts. 

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB then yes, this Trout is a bit behind the LL Trout. I have BF Yelich so wasn’t going to purchase anyway, but was curious how similar they were. Would suck for anyone who landed LL Trout and then they throw an essentially carbon copied player out to the masses for $20. So I am glad, for sake of the ecosystem overall, that LL Trout is at least a fair bit better.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    What makes him and the LL Trout special is that they are rhb with rhp skill, nullifying that pitching skill on what has become the usual 5.10 spot.  LL Trout is better but he ain’t for sale.  I would say that this will be one of the big holiday buys outside of whatever bxp players come up.  PxP for cyclers in diamond clubs is pretty easy to come by........LOL thinking hard!
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Can’t pass it up with Prime being easier to get and I have way more left handed skills.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I might have been tempted if not for having LL Trout already, he absolutely murdered Diaz on Monday.
    I took the deal and capped him straightaway;  more I think about it the more I appreciate the deal it was.  
    Going for TW for my closer to replace the BF Yelich I have there now when he comes around anyway;  trout will have a part to play, albeit not atn#1 or 2.