Sneak Peek: New Legends/Primes..***Update on Ted****

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited December 2018 in General TSB Discussion
This was posted on Facebook and as you can see, it was spot on with Bench! The Ted Williams is way too good. I fully expect ATGs to be boosted before Ted is actually released. Based on the pattern, we should see three new players a day...

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Nice! Thanks for sharing!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Ozzie Smith!!!! Take my money now Glu!!!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    That Ozzie is a slightly better version of the BF Lindor.
    Reggie is now available and his ratings/bonus skill are spot on!
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    @DFBB Thank You Sir for Sharing. Excellent!
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Ozzie Smith!!!! Take my money now Glu!!!
    if he didn't have the RHP and LHP skills and had skills that could both be active... The Ted Williams and Javier Baez look to be the best ones in the bunch. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    I have two great bats for lefty pitchers so the Teddy is the only appealing one to me. Just might go for him when he pops up. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If any pop up as blue XP, I’ll bite. I won’t for any others as I just don’t want to fool with taking them into diamond and then further up in diamond 
    If any pop up as blue XP, I’ll bite. I won’t for any others as I just don’t want to fool with taking them into diamond and then further up in diamond 
    Since they all designate Prime or Legend, I don't think we will see any BXP options. BUT you never know...
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    reggie does seem tempting 
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    @DFBB you da man! This is legit. Top 3 are ted/baez/ schmidt IMO
    prime Baez and teddy might be roast beast for me
    @jpuck6190 I'm just the messenger. I just reposted the work of Jacky Tam, who put it up on facebook. 
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My evo stack (or lack thereof) is probably the only thing not happy about this

Edit: Not true...my sad bullpen looks to remain sad =(
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    So I am guessing TW & Ellis would be 518-520 max then? Maybe then @DFBB will get his increased max on the ATG?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Houmy That Teddy ball game is basically BF Bryce on 'roids. It's going to be interesting to see if I can resist. LOL
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I'll probably pick up Schmidt since I have 144k Legend XP and can't seem to pull any legends from WOH.
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Houmy That Teddy ball game is basically BF Bryce on 'roids. It's going to be interesting to see if I can resist. LOL
     I am right there with ya man.  I see a poor investment in my near future . lol
    Pictures have been leaked and as you can see, they're 525s. I hope and expect that the ATGs will be at least 540 when it gets updated.

• EdgarforHOFEdgarforHOF Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I'm not sure will be able to resist the upgraded Ted. But the wife is pissed now at the size of my recent investments! LOL 
    I am on the fence with Teddy. On the one hand there is the WOH aspect, especially with those skills, on the other hand I am pretty happy with my roster as it is and would rather spend the LXP on Ellis and beef up my pitching. Already got these two and if I get doc then my lowest starter is 485.

• Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I am on the fence with Teddy. On the one hand there is the WOH aspect, especially with those skills, on the other hand I am pretty happy with my roster as it is and would rather spend the LXP on Ellis and beef up my pitching. Already got these two and if I get doc then my lowest starter is 485.

What’s the big advantage to having good pitching? Certainly we know we need a good ace for the new CVC format. But I have decent but not great pitching and haven’t lost a season mode game in the last 300 or so.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    @Houmy...I see Maricial already has a loss. Maybe Ellis would be a decent replacement??? 🤪
  • EdgarforHOFEdgarforHOF Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Houmy said:

and then I will surely never beat you! LOL I'm loving Degrom at the moment.....
    @Babybombers9 to me the one on one matches, either random or with those I know, is more fun than WOH and for that you would definitely benefit from a great starter roster. We spend all this money on this game and other than WOH and match me games everything else is autoplay and that's a shame.

• stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Anyone else seeing none of the specials available? Last I saw was o smith. Maybe they’re timing the releases so that teddy is last on the 1st?
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    @stevebalboni yup same here.
    theyve been doing 3 a day
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    rizzuto out now
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Looks like snell got lost in the shuffle though - anybody get him?