Holiday Betts - Who has him leveled already?

thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
What does he look like at Gold 10?! Curious of his hit / power numbers.
It's a shame that both of his skills are geared toward WOH - he should have at least one skill that's active all the time in other game modes, like LHP and WOH (or, even better, LHP and LHP). 

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Do any other games really matter at this point?!?!?!
    Thise skills are great however there are so many guys already out there. Its hard justify for me, but for $20 someone late to the shindig can have a great party favor...
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Thise skills are great however there are so many guys already out there. Its hard justify for me, but for $20 someone late to the shindig can have a great party favor...
    If you're still active with the events, having skills that translate outside of WOH matters in my opinion. I'm not going to bite on this one as I already have a Prime Betts with WOH and LHP skills, but I'm curious how his hit and power numbers will stack up against my version.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited December 2018
    If he was blue XP I could afford it and honestly probably would as I will have BF Harper at diamond 10 by this point next week.  I would do it just for those skills too. I have the left side monster and would love the monster on the right side 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I agree, however I’m not spending any gold on any other event besides WoH😀
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Looks good to me
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    thickage said:
    fahhq2 said:
    If you're still active with the events, having skills that translate outside of WOH matters in my opinion. I'm not going to bite on this one as I already have a Prime Betts with WOH and LHP skills, but I'm curious how his hit and power numbers will stack up against my version.
    I've been preaching to my club that if a guy isn't a top 4 WoH bat, then I'd rather have skills that are active in other modes. For example, I'd much rather have Hank Aaron(risp and vs lhp) than Mays(woh and vs lhp) because I already Mantle. In this particular case, If Betts is a top 4 bat for you, then it's a good deal. If not, those skills won't help much.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Nice! My 281 overall Betts has 311/281/180 hit/pwr/spd  and is my 5-10 guy against lefties. This Betts will be a WOH stud also. 
    Thanks for posting!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    In the end it’s just 20 bucks....a fraction of a mountain that people pick up like candy before the weekend.