Options

After the game changers drop what will be their max xp?

Denver710BombersDenver710Bombers Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
After the game changers drop what will be their max xp?

Comments

• Options
    I’ve been hearing 340-350 after they drop for any one else who’s wondering.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I believe it was @bigvivec who said he had one that dropped to 350. And someone else today theirs hadn’t dropped from 1-2 weeks ago. 

If they really didnt drop, that would be a game changer for sure
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    These are what i was referring to earlier. The puig i pulled yesterday twice in the gifts so im assuming they will be next weeks box.... the davidson/corbin are from last week i think. And that andujar is current. None of them make my everyday roster so i dont care either way if they drop but i noticed this morning everyone is intact. Dont know if glu took a break for the holidays or if this is the new norm.  @Bigpredfan
  • Options
    Yeah they won’t make my lineup so I’m not wasting evo on them 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    They may not make your lineup, but with me being at diamond I would love to have 490 blue XP guys if they don’t drop anymore.  Even if they have 1 skill. I’ll get my double skill guys higher and fill in with these gladly. This guy is so close 

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I never understood the “won’t make my lineup” comment for these guys....they are rental bonus players, a tool used to get points for your club, not a cornerstone to build on.  
  • Options
    bigvivec said:
    I never understood the “won’t make my lineup” comment for these guys....they are rental bonus players, a tool used to get points for your club, not a cornerstone to build on.  
    Early on this season (April), they would stick for a little bit. 

I joijed a club and an helping some people. Trust me when I say that a game changer will still make some people’s lineup after the drop. It is something I suggest to people (especially when they still have normal draft pick players in their lineup.)

it isnt a cornerstone for sure, but for some they are still useful after the week