Key to VIP?

calbearscalbears Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I’ve played for a few years now and have always been super active but have yet to ever receive VIP.  I’ve heard $818 as the magic number and being active in forums. Anything other than that that’s are helping people get VIP?

Comments

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Mo money Mo money Mo money
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I for one am planning on panhandling next month before I move into my new apartment to make sure this happens.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    It's just the $818...it's the only factor.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @calbears the forum activity rumor has been around for a long time and stated by GLU as well but I can tell you that I made VIP last year when I wasn't that active on the forums. How would GLU know who you are based on the forum activity anyway? You could use a different email address here and also have your TSB18 game backed up through facebook so really no guaranteed way for GLU to match forum users to their TSB accounts.

It seems to be all about the benjamins and the exact amount is never revealed by GLU but going by what others have stated on the forum $818.00 seems to be the magic number this year. VIP does grandfather though and that has been verified by GLU so if you are close to that number and make VIP then you would be so in 19 as well. Either way best of luck to you and all others chasing it.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ID7ID7 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    As you can see I would say I have a very active team. But some how I am still not a vip. Glu just needs to come out and say it is all about money and tell us an amount that we need to spend for vip. 
  • bodeen2011bodeen2011 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Vip would be awesome to get, as I have been active everyday on this game!!!!!! 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Vip would be awesome to get, as I have been active everyday on this game!!!!!! 
    Most everyone here is to be honest.  I don't think GLU cares nearly as much about that as how much $$$ you've spent.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I don't really get the obsession with VIP.  

I mean that in no way to be disrespectful to those that really want it or those that have it.  To each their own.  I just don't personally really get it, that's all.

As long as my kids see me as a VIP, that's good enough for me.  This is just a hobby to me that becomes no more or less enjoyable with a lack of a VIP badge by my name.
  • cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Im in the same boat... i have spent more than $818 , play daily , reg on the fourm, and still haven't got vip.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Im in the same boat... i have spent more than $818 , play daily , reg on the fourm, and still haven't got vip.
    Regular on the forum with 1 post?
  • TheInsaneOneTheInsaneOne Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Yeah I have heard the forum here has a lot to do with being vip more then money spent.
  • cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Reg. (Was short for registered) not regular ...
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Reg. (Was short for registered) not regular ...
    👍. I have no clue how to do that.  I just signed up a few years ago and am still a “new member”
  • bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    My xmas was all Google play. Lol
  • NutsoNutso Registered Users 24 Posts
    There is nothing so superior about having VIP status that it should be chased. Really depends on why you play the game. I play to get to GOAT status, not to have the highest ranked team. VIP came my way unexpectedly about 7 months ago. Outside of the VIP gift every month there is nothing special about it. I don't even turn my icon on. Now if you have a high powered team and can compete in the VIP Gauntlets then i can see the desire for the status. Otherwise, keep your change in your pocket and just have fun. At least that's my opinion......
  • bodeen2011bodeen2011 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I just wanna be able to carry my team over to the new version
  • mikechudy88mikechudy88 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree with most it has to be about the money but what’s the amount I’ve heard $800 $808 $818 but I’ve also heard of guys getting VIP that spent way less so what exactly is the criteria to achieve VIP
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    55k games played since day one the game dropped, fairly active here, but have not spent the required cash to be vip.  Has to be money based.  Sure a sht play like a fool.