Options

Prime player vs Legend player

dybala10juventusdybala10juventus Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
edited December 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Quick question. If i have a Prime player who's max is 400 and I have a Legend player who's max is 400, are they the same in terms of game play? The Legend player won't be better just bcuz he's a Legend right? (Granted individual stats may differ but all stats being equal).

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I believe this to be correct
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    A 400 max legend?  Yikes.  Who is this, Legend Mario Mendoza?
  • Options
    Im just saying. Does it matter if the player is a Prime or Legend if their stats are the same? 
  • Options
    @bidpredfan thanks! Bcuz its much easier to level up a Prime than a Legend.... my 207 player stat regular (not even prime) has a higher batting average than my Prime Khris Davis 256 player rating. 
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Im just saying. Does it matter if the player is a Prime or Legend if their stats are the same? 
    No, it doesn't.  Lots of primes are better than many legends, even many regular (blue XP) players out there are better than many primes and some legends.   

Also important to note which players are 2 skill and which are 1.  

I've got a 2 skill 470 max Freddy Galvis on my roster who uses regular XP and a 1 skill 476 max legend Ernie Banks.  Given the choice now I'd invest in Galvis and either trade Banks in or leave him at Bronze.
  • Options
    No, it doesn't.  Lots of primes are better than many legends, even many regular (blue XP) players out there are better than many primes and some legends.   

Also important to note which players are 2 skill and which are 1.  

I've got a 2 skill 470 max Freddy Galvis on my roster who uses regular XP and a 1 skill 476 max legend Ernie Banks.  Given the choice now I'd invest in Galvis and either trade Banks in or leave him at Bronze.
    Wow i didnt even know what the 1 skill 2 skill thing was. 
  • Options
    What is it?
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I believe that apples to apples including skills, if a prime and a legend were dead on equal in all areas with the same two skills, that the legend would get a slightly better "roll" of the RNG including better batting averages and more winning pitch sequences in WOH and better autoplay results in CvC.  Can't prove it though.....
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @bidpredfan thanks! Bcuz its much easier to level up a Prime than a Legend.... my 207 player stat regular (not even prime) has a higher batting average than my Prime Khris Davis 256 player rating. 
    That’s because Khris Davis is awful. Low hitting/high power guys will always have really bad averages in this game. I got him as a prime one time and traded him in immediately so I wouldn’t be tempted to consider leveling him up. And this was back in Octoberish 
  • Options
    Also i have like 8 starting pitchers all really good. I only need 5 right bcuz thats all that can go into the rotation?  I feel sick trading these prime and legends in but I have no space for them. Any thoughts?