Options

All WOH 5-10 pitchers ranked hardest to easiest

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
1.  Diaz  - I'm sure the heavy dose of curve/slider has caused many a player to quit on TSB.

2.  Neris - I wouldn't say he was tougher than Diaz, but he was nastier.   He had a splitter that would literally just disappear on you.  

3.  Verlander - My personal kryptonite.

4.  Ryan - He was tough enough in 5-9, now being down 5 runs against him with the bases empty made it that much worse.

5.  Buehler
6.  Ohtani
7.  Kluber - Far from the nastiest but may be the most frustrating as he throws a ton of eye candy pitches that do nothing off the bat.  
8. Kershaw
9.  Sherzer
10.  Jansen
11.  Snell - By far the easiest for me, probably because I matched up a maxed out Mantle with LHP and late inning boost.

This is all just off the top of my head,  I'm sure there are 5-10 pitchers I'm missing here and I'm sure most lists would vary greatly from mine.

Comments

• Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    You forgot the 4.10 maeda who some how won a cy young in between the first cycle and the second lol. Even worse the 3rd. Oh yea chapman too...

the only real trouble ive had lately is kluber. Spot on with the eye candy dinks.... i wasnt cycling in the diaz/neris days so i can only imagine.

ohtani to me has been by far the easiest.. i was beating him with BF harper and i still had BF yelich on the bench. Didnt even need him.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My two worst WoH days were old school Diaz where I went 0-28, and had a 1-30 day vs Ohtani.  In fact I only beat Diaz 3 total times and he was 5.10 for at least 4 weeks, though that was back in the days of using PotW most weeks.  The last few months have been a bit easier due to all the players we’ve been able to get during that period that they relented after throwing level 10 Neris at us.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    For me it's Diaz, Diaz and Diaz.......the rest are all beatable with the right sequence using the right batter......Diaz was the one that made me want to stop playing.