Options

Changes in TSB 19

SherlockHolmesSherlockHolmes Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
I’m pretty sure a large majority of people had a survey pop-up last week. Seems like Glu is trying to figure out what changes they should implement for next year and which features are better left as an ‘18 only feature.  SO... which is the feature that you would most like to see:
1. Retained (no changes - keep it just the way it is)
2. Removed (take out - no longer an available feature)
3. Reimagined (An existing feature that can be tweaked slightly to better accommodate the user)
4. Released (A new feature that doesn’t yet exist)

Comments

• Options
    SherlockHolmesSherlockHolmes Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I’ll start...
    1. WoH - although it can be frustrating, it is clearable with appropriate players.
    2. Slugfest - other than clearing it for the XP (or Prime XP), there is really no benefit to the function
    3. Royale - make it the weekend event instead of a single day. Make the entire week’s worth of bonus players to be available a second time, no need to release new players for WoH, Prime, etc. until the next week.
    4. Resource exchange rates - most of us have franchise coins, blue XP, blue cash, that are rendered useless. Allow us to have an market exchange rate for unused goods.
    Ex.
    10,000 regular XP = 1,000 Prime XP or 100,000 blue cash
    10,000 Prime XP = 1,000 Legend XP or 500 gold
    10,000 Legend XP = 1,000 gold or Prime Only Draft Pick
    100 Franchise coins = 100,000 blue cash or 10,000 regular xp
    100 late round draft picks = 10 second round draft picks
    100 2nd round draft picks = 10 first round draft picks
    100 first round draft picks = 10 #1 draft picks
    100 #1 draft picks = 10 Prime draft picks
    100 Prime Draft picks = 10 Legendary Draft Picks

Just a few examples and I’m sure there could be hundreds more of exchange options.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Add a mass delete - trade in button for draft picks that skips all the in between steps LOL
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Add a mass delete - trade in button for draft picks that skips all the in between steps LOL
    Please. Having to manually open all the 2nd and late round picks (which are still useful to me as XP) can take forever. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I also think there should be a way to make trades, players for draft picks, players for players.  The reason I'm saying this is because I am having a hard time acquiring bullpen help but I have three legends (John Kruk, Phil Ruzzito, and Boog Powell) on the my inactive and several prime players and a slew of speciality 5 star players also inactive along which a bunch of 5 star players. In saying this, if I was able to at least trade within my own club say if someone needed 1st base help or postional help but they have a glut of legend or prime bullpen help I would want to put a trade together. Sure I can get prime or legend xp but I need bullpen help without the player the xp is pretty much useless.  Many players on this game can use 5 star talent and I'm always in need for blue cash and gold. I have no need for 1,000,000 blue xp but someone else would be willing to trade gold or blue cash for some of my blue xp to level their players up. Just a thought, would others to expound on this as well. Another separate thing would be if you're on gold level and you acquire player have them start at the level you are at like on 2017. I think that would be my biggest thing I would like to see changed back to. 
  • Options
    EdgarforHOFEdgarforHOF Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I guess that would depend on what the plan is for retaining your 18 team as it's been rumored....
    However, resource exchange of any kind would be top of my list, along with slugfest going away - it just really depletes resources without giving much back, and takes a long time to slog thru all the levels.
  • Options
    ProfNinjaDaddyProfNinjaDaddy Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I’ll add to this...
    In addition to the lineup feature where you can set your batting order, they should allow for “platoon” players. So if you have a guy that is a righty with double skills vs LHP at 3B, but also have a double skill lefty with skills vs RH, you should be able to have them active accordingly to the opposing pitcher. Which you can’t change once you’ve started the game.  To Glu’s benefit, it would allow/force people to chase multiple players for the same position based upon batting hand and skill set. To our benefit, it would give us the best possible lineup for the situation.