Vip member?

shockers8shockers8 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I’ve contacted customer care a couple of times so far. They keep saying they’ll send my request to developmental team. Also said vip processing and requests are done through the forum?? Is that accurate? And how else can I go about becoming vip. I play probably 5-12 hours a day. I’ve spent well enough money. 

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    If you've spent over $818, you should see the "VIP Lounge" show up in your app next to the "Clubs" tab shortly.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Ive spent over $818 and im still waiting...best of luck i guess.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
     I know a ton of people throw around the $818 number, but I believe I was over $1,000 before I finally received my vip status.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • ort2ort2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I’ve spent enough money not sure how much exactly but I’ve got all the requirements of a vip(100k team, good at cvc and main events, spend money) so I’m not so sure how much exactly but from what I heard is to keep spending until the system detects the amount you’ve spent, and will give you the status shortly after
  • NOF3ARNOF3AR Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have joined the forums im on the fb page i have spent close to a 1000 on this game if not more and i have yet to get a vip status 
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    53k games played half of the required money’s spent and fairly active here.  Was hoping the combo of it all got it for me but come up short on the cash so assuming it’s all tied to it.
  • caml21caml21 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
     I know a ton of people throw around the $818 number, but I believe I was over $1,000 before I finally received my vip status.
    Jesus 
  • besomeonebesomeone Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I have joint everything except Twitter and follow and play 90% of my days as well. Just keep plugging it will come eventually. Just keep getting better. At over 91k team now and going for greatness. Good luck all.
  • BuschpounderzBuschpounderz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I've player for over 3 years, spent over a thousand this year alone sadly, played over 10k games this year daily active player, 102k team rating. Platinum in a diamond club. Liked them on all social media, joined the forums, and havent talked bad once. What else do I gotta do?