Anyone have MVP box Mantle leveled Gold?

thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
Looking to see what the Mantle in the MVP box (late, LHP skills, starting at 150 hit) looks like leveled to Gold 10....

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    thickage said:
    Looking to see what the Mantle in the MVP box (late, LHP skills, starting at 150 hit) looks like leveled to Gold 10....
    That’s the ATG. I don’t have him, but remember he takes 1.5 times the legend XP and the special evo (roughly 150K legend XP). 
  • thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    thickage said:
    That’s the ATG. I don’t have him, but remember he takes 1.5 times the legend XP and the special evo (roughly 150K legend XP). 
    I’ve got two other legends to level up so this Mantle won’t sniff ABs for months.... :) Just curious if it’s really worth it as the Javier Baez Prime tomorrow will have 2x LHP skill and has the same starting hit #. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Hopefully he gets a boost to 530 or 540 to mum morrow after they tease the new Teddy at 525. All the recent 5.10 pitchers have been righties so I have not been using him for 5.10 in WOH much - hoping for a lefty tomorrow!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @benny100 It's hard to imagine them getting a boost lower than 540 and even then, they won't be the best options for WoH. It's unfortunate, but I guess that's just business.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Without a boost and the flood of Black Friday and Holiday players, there are many equivalent or better options out there. I just don’t see any value in leveling him without the promise of a boost when the Prime Baez with 2x LHP skills will be just as good as Mantle. 

edited December 2018
    From another thread. I would say an ATG boost would be in order after this is released.  
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @thickage any idea when teddy will drop?
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    nym5fan said:
    @thickage any idea when teddy will drop?
    No, but I would assume he’s the last offered today based on how the “leaked” list played out. 
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    or the first. they did it backwards yesterday with the prime out last
    Teddy’s GOT to be the big finale, no?!
    im not sure baez isnt to shabby either 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    So those that played previous versions, how much tougher will woh get? I have yelich and war Mathews..will they hit a point we’re there winning percentage will make me say damn should have bought Ted? I have yelliches pennants at 71-80 and both skills at 14%, cheaper to max them or should I spring for Ted.
    im sure theres going to be an increase in difficulty. theyll use pitchers from the Christmas sale for a while. assuming dock will slot in 5 10 starting Wednesday 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    So those that played previous versions, how much tougher will woh get? I have yelich and war Mathews..will they hit a point we’re there winning percentage will make me say damn should have bought Ted? I have yelliches pennants at 71-80 and both skills at 14%, cheaper to max them or should I spring for Ted.
    I don’t know how much tougher it will get but I have BF yelich in about the same spot as you do and I’m getting Teddy for sure. I’m sure eventually yelich wont be able to do it. Just like the sig prime guys that aren’t on my roster anymore. 
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    I didn't play any previous versions. I am skipping on the Baez because I have plenty of LHP fire power. But RHP I am lacking and struggling to keep up with in WoH and CvC. So Teddy is my guy to right that ship. Hopefully that will be enough.. 

I fully expect the WoH pitching to continuously increase every week up to the day they discontinue the version and move to 2019 version. Glu isn't going to let us skate by at the end after hooking us all season. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    dock may be there today since they released him first before woh