• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    GLU U BTICHFACES HEAR MY CRY FOR HELP HOW AM I 0-12
    about to be 0-13... kms
    0-13 **** this game istg
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited December 2018
    GLU is making it very tempting to make a new years resolution to start 2019 without them.  

I do not expect to win WOH every time,  but when you can be 0 for 13 with an 80 gold boosted all time great player with skill boosts, its a slap in the face to those who spend time and money building their team and defeats the purpose of team building.

Piss off, GLU.
    i feel you Wicked0Wildats
    im just so tired of this shit but i want the people
    my WOH lineup has 10 max 400+ overalls and i still cant win.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I’ve been using all the video gold I have to keep seeing how long it takes with the same garbage pitch combinations.  I’m 1-22 so far lol it’s always laughable some weeks.  But I’m already good with players and there’s no way I’d pay $30 for another player who will still have difficulty once Glu tweaks the difficulty again.  I can’t imagine playing next year tho.  The way Glu is going doesn’t get me hyped to continue playing the game for the longhall.  
    @gludevs stop making this game such jack shit
    Mickey effing Mantle,  on 5-8 against Langston, coming up with 0 out as the tying run, keep in mind with both late inning and vs. LHP boosts, received 3 unhittable ABs.

Tell me this isn't broken.
    GUESS WHOS **** 0-14 NOW WHAT THE **** HELL IS WRONG WIT U **** PIECE OS SHIT GLU NEW YEARS MY ASS GO FUCKINMG DIE IN A HOLE
    Wicked same exact **** thing just happened. Down 5-4 winning run in the box. 9 **** curves glu 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I went 0-21 and then 2 for my next 2 without a restart. Seems like they loosened Marichel up this afternoon. I guess they just wanted all that double video gold back. Need to beat it 3 more times to level up Ted Williams. I need a break though.  my thumbs are on life support right now. 
    I went 0-21 and then 2 for my next 2 without a restart. Seems like they loosened Marichel up this afternoon. I guess they just wanted all that double video gold back. Need to beat it 3 more times to level up Ted Williams. I need a break though.  my thumbs are on life support right now. 
    If Marichal has been loosened up it's news to me.  I'm 0 for 17.  Tried everything in my arsenal, Mantle, LL Votto, LL Altuve, boosted,  unboosted, its made no difference.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    If Marichal has been loosened up it's news to me.  I'm 0 for 17.  Tried everything in my arsenal, Mantle, LL Votto, LL Altuve, boosted,  unboosted, its made no difference.
    No $hit!  I’ve tried all those players and then Lindor, Christmas Reggie Jackson, and Trout lol it’s beyond ridiculous some weeks.  
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    5th and final win for me - sucker took me to extra innings - time to enjoy the new year!! Have a good one guys......
  • BobbyFlayBobbyFlay Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I've cycled twice so far. 1 for 4 vs. Marichal in the first cycle. 1 for 6 in the second.
    Wildcats only player that’s worked for me is BF Yelich. 
    Wildcats only player that’s worked for me is BF Yelich. 
    Don't have him, unfortunately.  I have a 435 max prime Yelich with a 2 out skill inactive, but I'm sure he's not going to cut it these days.
    I finally beat the SOB on my 19th try.

Got Banks.  Really want Posey or Encarnacion.

Banks is nice but I already have 495 Lindor and better DH options.  Probably won't level him.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    10 cycles and I got everyone except a second Gibson. Time to drink!!!
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Cycled twice and got double skill Encarnacion and all time great bob gibson. Has taken around 2k gold to do these 2 cycles. Ted Williams is great. He went 1 for 3 versus marichal. Beat him after the first gold restart. 
    To me the difficulty has been jacked way up.

The clear rate among all TSB players on this event I would guess is about 1-2%, and it's still not good enough for them.

1 for 23
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    5/5 on marichal with ted. 3 zobrist 2 choo. Really hoping for encarnacion, still have 435 freedog in the lineup ><
    Ok despite all my pissing and moaning today I did clear a second time and I got Edwin.  I was initially disappointed but on closer inspection...

A 490 max with double late inning skill who uses blue XP?  Am I missing something?  That seems...really valuable.
  • NAPREDATORS46NAPREDATORS46 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Absolute BS, have marichal 6 to 5 and only get curves. Do restart and 9 straight curveballs. I can say with 100% certainty I will have more time and money in 2019. Will not be playing this bull shut game. 
    Ok despite all my pissing and moaning today I did clear a second time and I got Edwin.  I was initially disappointed but on closer inspection...

A 490 max with double late inning skill who uses blue XP?  Am I missing something?  That seems...really valuable.
    I got him on my 3rd too. That’s the way this game goes sometimes. Just when I think I’m about to put my phone through the wall, I get a decent pull from walk off. I probably would’ve been done for the day if I pulled zobrist again. 
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    #6 for me...zobrist again

In the words of @effschmoo2, done for the day