Options

These clubs are so good.....

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I'm sure it's a coincidence. 😉

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    So what you are saying is that it is possible for clubs to tie at the top
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's possible that they both scored more, but that's the highest number that is recognized. Do I believe it's done legit? I don't, but I'm not exactly crunching numbers either. I can only hope and expect that GLU has looked into it. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Wow. Just WOW. Simple fix, just ban the group and everyone in it. Is it that hard?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I just don't get exactly what they are cheating for, if in fact they are cheating. 1500 gold and 1.5K LXP?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Also, perhaps I’m in the minority in this one, but what fun is that? I mean if you already have all the best players and they’re leveled up...what do you do with all the things you win? Like you literally don’t need any of them.

Maybe I’m just looking at it wrong. But I get a lot of satisfaction from the moment I get a new player and he makes my team better. Remove that and I just feel like...what’s the point anymore? 
  • Options
    @Babybombers9 I agree. What's the point when you have all the players? The only time it would make sense is during exclusive VIP gauntlet events where the top players can win exclusive players not available elsewhere. 

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Agree
  • Options
    ID7ID7 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Same two clubs are tied again for first today lol
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I believe they are just doing it to stick it to Glu. They don't actually care about the rewards because they don't really need them. They can generate and accumulate all the rewards they desire. They can get any player they want. Its just a "look what I can do Glu" mentality in my opinion. But it just screws over the clubs and teams that are actually trying and could really benefit from the resources. And Glu does nothing about it. Or at least seems like they don't.

Our club yesterday in the main event were 1st place all day. We had legitimately scored all of our points and were on a good pace. Then about 4 hours or so to go another club closes a 25 million point gap within 30 minutes. Then takes a 20 million pt lead in no time. Later they drop 14 million pts (someone got jailed proving they were cheating) but continue on to widen the lead to over 60 million pts. We had many guys with bonus and all were playing hard. The only way they could out pace us that bad is they all obtained multiple bonus players. And given the drop in points I am certain they weren't obtained legitimately. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    Simple solution: If someone on your club cheats, you'd better self-report it or the whole club is banned a couple weeks. Would certainly de-incentify the whole idea. Certainly leave wiggle room in the rule in case the guy just joined the club recently or something but you get the point.

Or we could all send that screen shot and complain to CS at the same time?
  • Options
    Simple solution: If someone on your club cheats, you'd better self-report it or the whole club is banned a couple weeks. Would certainly de-incentify the whole idea. Certainly leave wiggle room in the rule in case the guy just joined the club recently or something but you get the point.

This would just lead to a whole lot of unjust cheating accusations by those that are new to the game and think someone is cheating due to valid high scores. GLU simply needs to look into those clubs itself when a scoring trigger is activated and take action.

• Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I posted the exact same thing a couple weeks back. Obviously Glu has not not looked into it. 
  • Options
    rreedyrreedy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited January 2019

Wait, Glu has CS?  I thought they just hired a bunch of high school kids to sit at computers and send out cookie cutter answers deflecting any responsibility onto someone else.  I agree, it would make sense for them to do something if everyone complains.  But don’t you think they get millions of complaints about the unhittable pitches, Tapjoy not rewarding players, or lower than advertised odds on box pulls?  Nothing has been done with this issues.  I am sure some of those people cheating are fed up with them not doing anything.  At least they are standing up to Glu.